*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I use Bodybuildingwarehouse ones too.

Tom_e I've always wondered what your sig is about? I like to imagine eggs.

haha no ive done it in a nappy tho and in the nude which felt wierd and not in a good way either.

Yeah I found that too :\ Think it was the other people watching me that made me feel uncomfortable though :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
haha no ive done it in a nappy tho and in the nude which felt wierd and not in a good way either.
You wrongun! :D
I use Bodybuildingwarehouse ones too.

Tom_e I've always wondered what your sig is about? I like to imagine eggs.

It means if somethings kicking off it's a good idea to take the other guy out and end up in front of a jury than hesitate and end up being carried in a box.

Permabanned
You don't need straps - just do deads instead. Much better than shrugs. :D

not entirely fair for everyone (have i said this before?) i have great deadlift and poor traps, morbas traps for example are about 300x the size of mine with 'relatively' little between our deadlifts and the fact im augmented for growth. I feel this is down to my previous neglect of direct vertical trap work.

Its really kinda funny,l followed all the 'proper' advice in training over the years, focussed dedicated split with clear goals, dont do bicep work dont do shrugs, and now im emerging at a point where my biceps and traps are lacking making me wonder if, although mentally its sound advice, whether it was in fact the right advice at all lol

Caporegime
What you do for chest day?

Ive got deadlifts tomorrow, should be fun :D

DB flat bench, incline BB bench, and flyes sometimes depending on the shoulder health. I then do cgbp and some other tricep work.

EDIT: From blog:

-Mobility
-DB flat bench:
WU: 12x20kg, 6x30kg
WS: 40kg: 12, 9, 7
-Incline BB bench:
42.5kg: 12, 9-Failed rep 10
40kg: 12
-CGBP:
40kg: 12, 12, 10.
-Tricep kickback:
15kg: 20, 20 20.
-Concentration curls:
15kg: 8
10kg: 10, 10.
-Decline flyes:
7.5kg: 20, 20, 20.

Dirrrrrrrty curls. DB bench was pathetic this week, no idea why, front delt felt weird before I even started the session tonight. Roll on next week.

Last edited:
Caporegime
not entirely fair for everyone (have i said this before?) i have great deadlift and poor traps, morbas traps for example are about 300x the size of mine with 'relatively' little between our deadlifts and the fact im augmented for growth. I feel this is down to my previous neglect of direct vertical trap work.

Its really kinda funny,l followed all the 'proper' advice in training over the years, focussed dedicated split with clear goals, dont do bicep work dont do shrugs, and now im emerging at a point where my biceps and traps are lacking making me wonder if, although mentally its sound advice, whether it was in fact the right advice at all lol

Mine only pop up like that when I stand in right position tbh, standing normally I'm not designed with them attached high up my neck enough to be on show all the time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom