*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I do think there is a distinct line between banter and making fun of someone's medical condition though...

If Monkee has an issue with that particular post, I'm pretty sure he'll let me know and I'll amend it. And I'd hope he knows that I was messing around considering he talks to me elsewhere.

Anyway, back to Dwayne

Associate
I don't think he's going to admit it anytime soon as he's at the height of his career but anyone who trains will admire how hard he works regardless. I love the guy; I think he's awesome. What I'd give to be his best mate / training buddy haha.

Man of Honour
I don't think he's going to admit it anytime soon as he's at the height of his career but anyone who trains will admire how hard he works regardless. I love the guy; I think he's awesome. What I'd give to be his best mate / training buddy haha.
I think it's hard not to like him, he seems like a genuinely cool guy.

And super hunky handsome.

Permabanned
BTW, anyone know of a decent set of straps for not very many pennies? Need some new ones for shrugs as mine have had it.

I got some RDX ones off ebay for about 7 quid decent padding can get as cheap as 3 quid tho cant imagine there is much in it they are not taking huge load any will do, i prefer some with neoprene padding so that it doesnt look like ive been tied up every day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom