*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you drank Saturday, it is now Tuesday and your using it as an excuse! Shame on you man, shame! :o:p

It was more then getting home at 9am, then the other guy that I went to the party with appearing an hour later at my house covered in blood and the accompanying ****storm of that ;).

But yeah your right overall, It's tired me out more than any partying has done before, must be getting old :(.

Same. Been feeling tired today, was actually lying down for just before the gym and almost nodded off. Had a coffee, got in the gym and smashed out a pause bench PB :)

Awesome!

I manged a PB with flat DB bench, pretty chuffed if not surprised considering I couldn't even get the 25's in to position last week.

Talking of weaknesses....

I went to Tescos today, refused to buy any chocolate that I craved.

Came home and had a mince pie and a spoonful of peanut butter...

Mince pie was depressing when I looked at the nutrients....

It's all well and good not having anything in the house, but it falls down when you have flat mates :(

kd

82.5kg on squats and deads today. Changed to a 5 x 5 routine and remembered how much more I like it. Getting much more confident with my form so I should see three figures shortly. Being super careful with my back doesn't help with trying to lift massive weights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom