*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booyaaaaa! PB

Nice work LiE and Tefal, awesome job :)

EDIT: Especially considering you've just changed your setup haven't you Tefal? Nice work

P.S: No depth isn't amazing, but it's something I'll work on

Last edited:
Felt fresh today so gave it some beans with my legs session.

100 kg x 5 squats and deads.

Nothing on some of the numbers on here, at least it feels like I'm lifting proper weights! I've got my form sorted and now I'm ready to push on.

Shameless copy and paste:

BOOM!

9 for 9, huge comp PBs on each lift and all time PBs on each as well!

It was a good day :).

Not really much to say as it is all there in the video but I am expecting big things from myself in the next few months. The heavier bodyweight was definitely a smart choice, but now I have to decide what happens at the British next year.

I reckon I have another couple of kgs on each lift as well, especially the bench, should have gone higher :p.

Just as a measure of progress:
Squat - 15kg comp PB and 5kg all time PB
Bench - 15kg comp PB and 2.5kg all time
Deadlift - 15kg comp PB and 10kg all time

Last comp was nationals on Sept 9th and last 1RM session was 3 weeks ago for squat and deadlift but only 1 week ago for bench.

Ha ha, thanks man.

It is a good day but it is a bloody long one, especially if both me and ice are lifting because I'm normally in the morning and he is in the afternoon. Maybe if we can convince LiE to do a comp we could have an OcUK section in the crowd :p.

Thanks chaps :).

LiE, there is another comp at the same place as that one (Solihull) on Feb 3rd which I think me and ice will do if you are interested.

Booyaaaaa! PB

Nice work LiE and Tefal, awesome job :)

EDIT: Especially considering you've just changed your setup haven't you Tefal? Nice work

P.S: No depth isn't amazing, but it's something I'll work on

You could've got up on that last rep, your legs aren't shaking and your not being sick! Smashing effort though :)

Boring but big is bloody horrible! :/

Dude, you realise that you are meant to pause at the bottom of the rep on paused squats? Not halfway back up yeah?
lol :D

I said the same thing when I saw the video yesterday ;)

This new pause height is the best way I've found to burst blood vessels in and around the eyes.
whoop manged 100kg on the bench press today :D

Felt fresh today so gave it some beans with my legs session.

100 kg x 5 squats and deads.

Nothing on some of the numbers on here, at least it feels like I'm lifting proper weights! I've got my form sorted and now I'm ready to push on.
Nice work chaps!

For the record it doesn't matter how heavy it is, a PB is a PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom