*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of story would it be? Would there be interesting character development? Maybe a little love story, some signs of affection between key characters? Would there be a sudden twist, that would catch the reader by surprise? Would you keep it a long in-depth story, or quite a short but action-packed one? Who inspires you the most in your story creation process? What gems of knowledge would you pass on to those who are also keen on writing different stories?

What sort of story would it be? Would there be interesting character development? Maybe a little love story, some signs of affection between key characters? Would there be a sudden twist, that would catch the reader by surprise? Would you keep it a long in-depth story, or quite a short but action-packed one? Who inspires you the most in your story creation process? What gems of knowledge would you pass on to those who are also keen on writing different stories?

In depth but quite short mind. I have no idea.

Double ****

In depth but quite short mind. I have no idea.

delvis.jpg

Not where I run. Work is on a circular road industrial estate (~1mile) and I run in even numebr circuits, so half way round is back at the office :D:D:D:D

Plus it's normally -49 up here with driving rain. Screw that :p

Run somewhere else then!

Pffft I live further north and I still get myself outside for cardio, MTFU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom