*** The 2014 Gym Rats Thread ***

Just started doing HIIT myself on a crosstrainer, don't use the arms just peddle it like a bike.

Really don't know how people claim to do 15-30mins HIIT, at max effort I can do around 5 mins before my legs physically can't peddle anymore, doing 30s on 30s off.

Just started doing HIIT myself on a crosstrainer, don't use the arms just peddle it like a bike.

Really don't know how people claim to do 15-30mins HIIT, at max effort I can do around 5 mins before my legs physically can't peddle anymore, doing 30s on 30s off.

Lengthen your intervals that's a short rest time for someone just starting.

Yeah, basically most people just can't hit the fatigue thresholds necessary for a deload. What most people think is general fatigue is actually them snapping themselves up and pushing bits of soft tissue to the limits of poor use.

It also doesn't really make sense to deload regularly on a bodybuilding split.

Any of you guys wear full finger gloves? Any recommendation of what to buy?
I've got fingerless but at home in my garage the end on my finger go numb on the bar and I've not really got a way of heating the bar.

I'm pretty sure the only thing most of us wear on our hands is chalk, you'll struggle to get glove recommendations on here unless "Don't bother" is what you want to hear :p:D

Any of you guys wear full finger gloves? Any recommendation of what to buy?
I've got fingerless but at home in my garage the end on my finger go numb on the bar and I've not really got a way of heating the bar.

Aww your poor fingers :p

Would chalk help at all? Surely the contact points of the bar will heat up fairly quickly when in use?

I'm pretty sure the only thing most of us wear on our hands is chalk, you'll struggle to get glove recommendations on here unless "Don't bother" is what you want to hear :p:D

well I did expect that and man the **** up.

Aww your poor fingers :p

Would chalk help at all? Surely the contact points of the bar will heat up fairly quickly when in use?

I might have to look into chalk then, I just thought gloves would be easier.

Back
Top Bottom