*** The 2014 Gym Rats Thread ***

Man of Honour
Last edited:
Underboss
I shall be popping on here now and again,

Injury free now, physio said I can start gentle lifting again. 5 Months without touching a weight, this will be painful!

First session will be legs, see how my squat form is now :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Associate
I feel it's about time to stop being a lurker and actually start joining in with the threads rather than just reading and gathering information as I have for the past year...

Hi everyone!

Let the gains begin.

Last edited:

uv

uv

Soldato
Started lifting last year, got the basics down, this year's goal is a 10% bf cut and 1.5*bw squat. Will be fun to see how quickly I can achieve both!

Good luck on your goals everyone :)

Soldato
In.... 3 months cardio done. Almost 30 kgs lost... Did my first weights session on nye and loved it.

Arms and chest burned for a day or so which is a good sign.. I'm a complete noob so am currently using the jefit app to plan upper, lower and back sessions so any advice would be warmly welcomed

Man of Honour
2013 was a dreadful gym year, 2014 shall be gains all over.

IN

What he said.

In.... 3 months cardio done. Almost 30 kgs lost... Did my first weights session on nye and loved it.

Arms and chest burned for a day or so which is a good sign.. I'm a complete noob so am currently using the jefit app to plan upper, lower and back sessions so any advice would be warmly welcomed

Read other people's logs, get a feel for the different types of routines and how they fit around your goals, then create your own log. Logs are awesome.

Soldato
This is going to be a defining year for me of either winz or failz. My lifting has slipped well off the chart due to injury. I'm still awaiting doctors appointment to check what is going on. It's depressing how quickly the body deflates :(

Back
Top Bottom