*** The 2017 Gym Rats Thread ***

Man of Honour
OP
Ha, the bit between shoulder and neck, feels overlay tight. First time it's happened. I'll have a read up, thanks.

That is a bit different, then... would you like a picture so point at to make sure we aren't actually talking about your left big toe? ;) :D

In all seriousness, having one trap slightly bigger than the other isn't necessarily unusual, but my previous post is still applicable: poor mobility, poor strength and Ben Sherman shirts.

Man of Honour
It's hard to describe, even if I do it without weights, as my approaches parallel with the floor I can feel the left hand one being tighter/warmer a lot more than the right. I'll keep stretching them off and see how it is the next time I do that exercise.

Soldato
Not been in these threads for over a year still being training hard however stopped tracking my macros for just over a year now and began a cut. Anyway, anyone know about deltoid pains? i get a sharp twinge in my medial delt and have had this on and off for over 2 years particularly felt when training pressing movements. I went to a physio 2 years ago with it and they sort of dismissed it and gave me a couple of exercises but its just coming back on and off and slowing my progression.

Soldato
I survived. Only minor deterioration of strength/work capacity although it'll probably come back pretty quick, haven't forgotten how to squat at least!

Walked back into the gym to find they've gotten rid of the metal steps and replaced them with somewhat flimsy-feeling plyo boxes. I guess this means no more seal rows. *cry*

Soldato
Does anyone in here use MobilityWOD or can recommend something similar? I suffer from a few recurring problems and having done the trial on there I've realised I'm about as mobile as a brick. Despite the fact that I climb, lift and row, I couldn't get into any of the positions! Is it worth paying for for a couple months and working through for 15mins a day? Hopefully then I'll have an idea of some exercises to carry on with and I can do them off my own back.

Man of Honour
So fixing my form has fixed my shoulder pain, even continuing with benching. I have now strained my inner thigh, so squats are a pain at the moment. One more week and I get a 2 1/2 week break. I think I need it!

Soldato
A hyper mobile right shoulder and a pretty immobile left shoulder. The hyper mobile one I'm pretty sure has a tear in the labrum as it doesn't feel stable. Only a narrow grip low bar position is comfortable for me.

Back
Top Bottom