The Air Rifles & Pistols thread

Soldato
How about this?

A clear example of over compensation and poor vision?

Associate
In that case JSB Exacts in 4.53mm if you have them

That's one of the packs I've got to try!

Quite frankly, the H&N FTT and the Daystate Li's both grouped perfectly well enough at 35 yards when I was shooting off my hand. This test will be off a fixed stand so should show up any differences.

Not sure about the Defiants, there are some with cuts/splits in the tail and that's on a sample pack.

Associate
That's one of the packs I've got to try!

Quite frankly, the H&N FTT and the Daystate Li's both grouped perfectly well enough at 35 yards when I was shooting off my hand. This test will be off a fixed stand so should show up any differences.

Not sure about the Defiants, there are some with cuts/splits in the tail and that's on a sample pack.

A couple of guys at my club were commenting on how good the 4.53mm JSB's were. One shoots a MK4is the other a Platinum.

Associate
Superdome people are saying are good!

Oh don't get me wrong, they are great in the HW97k in .22. Couldn't hit diddly in the Falcon though.

You can see the .177 tin in the pic is still sealed though. They might be wonderful, but only testing will tell.

Everyone says the Exacts work great in the Daystate barrels. Hence why I've got a pack of each size.

Associate
Oh don't get me wrong, they are great in the HW97k in .22. Couldn't hit diddly in the Falcon though.

You can see the .177 tin in the pic is still sealed though. They might be wonderful, but only testing will tell.

Everyone says the Exacts work great in the Daystate barrels. Hence why I've got a pack of each size.

Well test em and let us know buddy. I want good stuff for my weapons only.

Soldato
JSB Exacts in 4.53 in my Airwolf was the best pellet I found, followed very closely by the DaystateLi. For almost every other rifle I had Accupell's in either .22 or .177 were the best (BSA S10Mk3 was also JSB's 4.53's).

I had an indoor 100m range (unused aircraft hangar) to zero on and with no wind the Airwolf could consistently group at 20mm (the head of a bolt on the doors) at 60yrds+. Of course outside in the wind when hunting it was nowhere near that accurate so unless conditions were ideal I'd restrict myself to 35-45yrds max.

Back
Top Bottom