The Air Rifles & Pistols thread

Associate
OK - downloaded and having a look see. Depending on weather and time constraints, I'll see what it can do. I might, time permitting, also try it in an indoor situation which will be much less than the 10-20 yards that's recommended.

Reading comments its all about the set-up. Also may help to remove silencers and have a good metal target. Also get some accurate distances...see some people using lasers ;) Also saw some comments saying not working with co2 :(

Am possibly due an Iphone from work this year but so far have been fortunate to not be involved with smart phones....not having one at work is a welcome break from the internet :)

Associate
How are you finding the GSG92 compared to the Witness? I've got a Umarex 92FS, but would like a better 92 copy - granted the GSG92 is not a true 92 replica, rather a Taurus PT92 clone, but that's close enough (The Beretta has a slide mounted safety, the Taurus a frame mounted one - there's a few other differences too ;) Gun geek much? :p)

I love shooting the Witness - how does the GSG92 stack up?

:)

I'm well aware of the discernible differences between the 92FS and the PT92. See here for more information if you're so inclined.

With regards to how the GSG-92 performs, I've not actually had the chance to give it the rundown yet, however it purportedly achieves more consistent groupings than the Tanfoglio Witness 1911.

I previously owned the Umarex Beretta 92FS myself, but found that I craved a more realistic replica. It seems blow-back functionality and a full-size dropout magazine is a must these days.

Last edited:
Soldato
Quink why would you need to have 3 pcp's and 3 springers? Is it that not excessive. I would be content with one springer, 1 pcp...

Care to elaborate on that Quink pls?

Well it's actually four of each, as my old man has my Tracker and Solo ;)

Why do people have more than one watch, or more than one car, or more than one of anything?

I'd still like to see some pictures of your HW45 and TX200HC if you'd please be so kind. Many thanks :)

Soldato
Its just standard hw45 and tx200hc. You can find pics of it all over net buddy.

My current tx200hc bag dont fit with silencer so I am looking for something that will carry it. Its a hustle to take it on and off every time going to shooting range. Anyone know of suitable carry bag please?

Measure the length of your set up and do a Google search for a bag you like that's the correct length :rolleyes:

Soldato
At moment about 10 feet only. But i plan to get it over 100 feet and even 200 feet.

Let me re-phrase.

Which gun club do you shoot at? It's just that you said

My current tx200hc bag dont fit with silencer so I am looking for something that will carry it. Its a hustle to take it on and off every time going to shooting range.

Implying that you have to travel to the place where you shoot. I would like to know where this gun range is.

Simple question - many thanks.

Associate
Let me re-phrase.

Which gun club do you shoot at? It's just that you said

Implying that you have to travel to the place where you shoot. I would like to know where this gun range is.

Simple question - many thanks.

Being a polite and kind person I am letting you know that this gun range is in Lewisham. And if frequent it at least 2 times per week.

Back
Top Bottom