*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

I'm trying to find a decent case for mine at the moment Phate, looking at the leather flip front ones on the various online sites, I'll order a few and give them a whirl.

I'm also going round the local CPW's etc for a look this week at some point too and see if they stock anything interesting (probably not) :p

Ive been noticing since i updated to the newest iphone OS update...my phone seems to crash quite a bit or gets locked up to the extent that i have to power cycle it off.

Ive wiped my phone and it still does it...even restoring from the backup it does...before the update it worked perfectly fine.

Anyone else has this problem??..im going to hold out for the new 4.1 update and see if it still does it when ive upgraded to that...if it does then ill be taking it back to apple for a replacement.

You really dont need to use screen protectors.

I was wondering that. They originated back in the Palm, iPAQ days as the touchscreen layer was plastic and could visibly wear which required a new screen to get rid of the marks. With the super tough glass on the iPhone I can't really see the need. Surely it's still going to crack if you drop it with screen protector on?

I was wondering that. They originated back in the Palm, iPAQ days as the touchscreen layer was plastic and could visibly wear which required a new screen to get rid of the marks. With the super tough glass on the iPhone I can't really see the need. Surely it's still going to crack if you drop it with screen protector on?

Of course it will but if your the type that puts their phone next to their keys and loose change then theres every chance that it will scratch.

Just going to get my iPhone 4. I don't really like bumpers to be honest. Is there any other way that I can resolve the antenna issue?

I don't use a case for mine, i've got a microfibre sock which always keeps it clean from fingerpritns when i take it out.

As for the signal issue it seems like a lot of fuss over nothing, i find most of my phones drop bars when held like that. I've not had a drop call yet!

If you are after a screen protector then take a look at the SGP Oleophobic screen film. The clarity is excellent, almost as if nothing is there and the protection is good too. It's very easy to clean.

Back
Top Bottom