Soldato
If it breaks again:

iphone.jpg

EDIT: And for 32GB:

iphone2.jpg

No PAYG prices as of yet.

Last edited:
Soldato
One thing to keep in mind is that the mobile companies wont ship to anything but your home address (where as Apple will). So have booked the 24th off just in case I dont get it from Apple.

Anyone else believe this to be true?

Can you guys look at this and tell me which you think would be the best network?

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1630/24961204.png

O2 would probably be the best option but i dont no if the light blue give me 3G.

Thanks guys.

Did you log onto each network provider to get those results?

Associate
What is Vodafone 3G signal like in general? Would like to go pay monthly with them as they have better tariffs than O2, but just worried about whether their coverage will be as good as O2/Orange & T-Mobile etc...

Soldato
also theyre exactly the same prices as there plans at xmas when they got the 3gs where. so fingers crossed for pay as you go being the same price

Associate
What is Vodafone 3G signal like in general? Would like to go pay monthly with them as they have better tariffs than O2, but just worried about whether their coverage will be as good as O2/Orange & T-Mobile etc...

It is entirely dependent on where you stay. In my bedroom I get full coverage from 02 but not even 1 bar on Orange, yet in some places its entirely different.

Back
Top Bottom