*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Associate
Vodafone e-forum post:
Hi Everyone,

A couple of you have cleverly spotted a test page which went live on our website not long ago.

I want to stress that this is a test site, and so any information on there is not confirmed. With this in mind, We've removed a number of posts from the forum which contain information which could cause confusion.

I appreciate you're all going to want to talk about this from now, but no pricing information has been confirmed and so we'll have nothing to add to any questions raised.

We'll announce pricing information as soon as we can. Until then, please head over to the register your interest page to ensure you get the latest information as and when it becomes available.

Thanks,

Tom

eForum Team

Soldato
Haha Vodafail.

23lhaps.jpg

:p :D

Associate
This thread has kept me gagging for far too long! I've NEVER got this obsessed about a phone before, but, it is my first iDevice besides my nano.

Now, if only o2 sort themselves out...

Soldato
I'm just trying to decide if I get a T-Mobile PAYG one and stick my contract sim in, assuming they do it, or wait until January when my contract is up for renewal.

Can I really justify having spent 1k on an iPad and iPhone in a month? Well yes I can but I still don't know what to do :)

Soldato
Hmm looks like I will have to get 24month if they are similar to what O2 offer.

2years tied to iPhone... is that bad? :)

Now... to be silly skint for 2weeks for the 32Gb, or settle with the 16Gb and eat.

Hmm looks like I will have to get 24month if they are similar to what O2 offer.

2years tied to iPhone... is that bad? :)

Now... to be silly skint for 2weeks for the 32Gb, or settle with the 16Gb and eat.

It wont be that bad because I can hardly see next years iphone been much to rave about. It'll just be another Iphone V1 - iphone 3G upgrade.

The only reason I want this one so bad is the design of the thing. The 3Gs is still a very able device.

Back
Top Bottom