*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Hi guys, along with the announcement of iphone 4 prices imminently, iwill they also give the price for the new 3GS 8gb? The reason i ask is that i have a 16gb 3GS i want to sell - if i wait to sell it will i get more for it when only the 8gb 3GS is available? any thoughts? im just trying to get the most i can for it to fund my iphone 4 purchase :)

Soldato
Hi guys, along with the announcement of iphone 4 prices imminently, iwill they also give the price for the new 3GS 8gb? The reason i ask is that i have a 16gb 3GS i want to sell - if i wait to sell it will i get more for it when only the 8gb 3GS is available? any thoughts? im just trying to get the most i can for it to fund my iphone 4 purchase :)

You probably should have sold it two weeks ago... but to answer your question (sort of), the price should be up for all of the models including the 8gb 3GS.

Soldato
Apple Pre-Ordering at 8AM apparently.

And allegedly the below is Orange's prices...

ehyb0y.jpg

Soldato
It's looking good.

Still need O2 to sort their lives out.

I keep forgetting I'm not out of contract and will have to pay O2 for an early upgrade.... so that add the initial phone cost is going to be pricey..

Then obviously start paying the contract..

You do have to pay the first month straight away dont you? With the initial cost of the phone at the same time?

Although my current contract is crap, I get no free internet at all and even just going on facebook a couple of times a week adds an extra £10 to the bill, ridiculous, so I need a new contract really, 500mb a month free internet will be ideal for me and I can get that on a monthyl cost of the what I'm already paying

Soldato
Problem ive got is that the orange network has much better reception where i live and its far better covered around the country. O2 is ok where i live (No 3g though) but ive heard of horror stories around the country. There's no reception at all with vodafone where i live, 3 is pretty useless so it looks like orange is the only option for me.

Associate
It wont be that bad because I can hardly see next years iphone been much to rave about. It'll just be another Iphone V1 - iphone 3G upgrade.

The only reason I want this one so bad is the design of the thing. The 3Gs is still a very able device.

Eh? The v1 to 3G upgrade was very worthwhile - in fact the v1 was pretty lame. No 3G on a smartphone at that time was inexcusable.
The 3G to 3GS was the 'meh' upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom