*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Eh? The v1 to 3G upgrade was very worthwhile - in fact the v1 was pretty lame. No 3G on a smartphone at that time was inexcusable.
The 3G to 3GS was the 'meh' upgrade.

Sure no 3G but this was before the app store and you weren't really doing much internet wise anyway. I was more enjoying the feel of the iphone for the first time.

They went backwards with the 3G in terms of build and contiuned this with the 3Gs. The plastic curved back is awful, looks awful, feels awful.

The 1st gen iPhone at least was quality in build even if it hindered at some of the reception.

Associate
anyone else notice that the 16gb iPhone4 on 18 month £35 contract is more expensive (£229 as I read it) than the 32gb on the same contract (£219) or am I missing something?

Associate
That photo's been posted twice in the last 2 pages already ;). Agreed about the prices though, at first they looked tempting, but thinking about it, it's £200 more than the competition, for what, an apple logo? :(

It's a shame, as it really does look to be quite a decent phone.

Had the page open for ages, forgot to refresh before posting. ;)

It's not so much the cost of the iPhone, will still be getting one. It's just that Orange seem to be £30 more than Vodafone!

My first choice (3) haven't rolled out their pricing yet though...

Associate
ok tomorrow wil will know the truth

i dont think payg price wil exceed 500 pounds for 4 16gb and 600 for 32 gig version

even 500 is too expensive in my opinion but this mobile is so *** swearies should be fully starred out *** awesome u have to buy it ::D i was going to buy second gtx 480 now i have to wait till october

Back
Top Bottom