*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
For those interested in getting one from an Apple Store, you can reserve one.

Screen20shot202010-06-1420at2021.jpg

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/

Not on the UK website though? :(

Associate
Still expecting Orange pre orders tomorrow based on the below quote from an email received from Orange last week

We’ll be in touch again on Tuesday 15 June to tell you how you can reserve your iPhone 4. So keep your eyes peeled.

Soldato
photoshop said:
Not really the same. My CRT was old technology and very large so it got replaced with larger and better Plasma's which are HD (unlike the CRT).

My current phone is older technology and considerably larger than the iPhone 4 which is 960x480 unlike my old phone.

photoshop said:
Didn't have separate speakers/amps before I bought the KEF'S, Sony and BK.

So, they still do the same thing. Produce sound?

Keep it on topic please, none of the "It's only a phone stuff"

Sorry, was too busy ranting to see your post :p

uh oh.
From Macrumors
"ModMyi reports that it has received a purported internal AT&T memo from a source revealing that the carrier will only be taking pre-orders for black iPhone 4 models, with white models not set to become available until "later this summer".

Apparently (see above image emailed to AT&T employees) the iPhone 4 will ONLY be available in black for pre-orders and launch. The initial lineup will be the 3G in 8GB, and the black iPhone 4 at 16GB and 32GB.

The white 16GB and 32GB iPhone 4 will be available "later this summer."
It is unclear whether such restrictions would apply only to AT&T distribution or if it is a broader issue that will result in a delay of the sale of white iPhone models from Apple and other distribution points. No reason is given for the delay.

Apple is set to begin taking pre-orders for iPhone 4 tomorrow morning, but has not specified when its site will go live to accept sales. "

I guess if the white version doesn't come out until much later then 02s early upgrade period might force you only to buy black?

Soldato
uh oh.
From Macrumors
"ModMyi reports that it has received a purported internal AT&T memo from a source revealing that the carrier will only be taking pre-orders for black iPhone 4 models, with white models not set to become available until "later this summer".

Apparently (see above image emailed to AT&T employees) the iPhone 4 will ONLY be available in black for pre-orders and launch. The initial lineup will be the 3G in 8GB, and the black iPhone 4 at 16GB and 32GB.

The white 16GB and 32GB iPhone 4 will be available "later this summer."
It is unclear whether such restrictions would apply only to AT&T distribution or if it is a broader issue that will result in a delay of the sale of white iPhone models from Apple and other distribution points. No reason is given for the delay.

Apple is set to begin taking pre-orders for iPhone 4 tomorrow morning, but has not specified when its site will go live to accept sales. "

I guess if the white version doesn't come out until much later then 02s early upgrade period might force you only to buy black?

That would suck hard - I was hoping for the white one :(

Back
Top Bottom