*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
Doubtful.

How can you have credit on contract, how does that work? I work for a company eligible for O2 Open discount but can't find any useful link to explain how I actually get the ***** code!

So when your £35 monthly bill comes in it uses £35 of your £125 credit, until you have non.

Everyone where I work that has a contract on O2 has an iPhone.

Soldato
Right, for some reason I really want this phone even though I'm addicted to my blackberry and already have an itouch. I've got a few offers for my blackberry from friends for around £150, is it just a matter of calling orange and asking them to transfer my current contract to the iPhone or will I have to take out a whole new contract with them?! Bit confused.

Soldato
Right, for some reason I really want this phone even though I'm addicted to my blackberry and already have an itouch. I've got a few offers for my blackberry from friends for around £150, is it just a matter of calling orange and asking them to transfer my current contract to the iPhone or will I have to take out a whole new contract with them?! Bit confused.

If you buy the iPhone on PAYG you'll be able to use your current contract sim with the iPhone.

Caporegime
Its not a 30% discount any more, O2 changed the offer (because everyone got iPhones), well they did for the place that I work. Its now £125 credit on your account, which is nothing to be sniffed at.

But if you know someone that works for O2, I believe they still get 30% staff discount.

EDIT:

Also the £125 is only valid until the end of July, then it becomes £75
Is that on PAYG iPhones too? Need that list of qualifying companies if it is :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
If you buy the iPhone on PAYG you'll be able to use your current contract sim with the iPhone.

Damn, I can't really afford to buy out my current contract, which would cost me £200 they said. I guess I can sell my blackberry, pay off the contract then spend the £180ish for the contract iPhone 4 then :s

Soldato
Damn, I can't really afford to buy out my current contract, which would cost me £200 they said. I guess I can sell my blackberry, pay off the contract then spend the £180ish for the contract iPhone 4 then :s

Would it not make more sense to sell your phone, save a bit, keep your contract on that sim, and buy the 4G outright on PAYG, when it arrives call and swap your contract over to that sim?

Associate
working for me :( was hoping for some fail

hmm strange, i just get this now:

98395924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom