*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
According to MacRumors.com - a German site has confirmed a German carrier also only supplying the black version!

MacRumors.com said:
Update: German site Macerkopf.de is reporting that Deutsche Telecom will also only be offering iPhone 4 in black at launch.

Source

Soldato
If the pre-ordering online for collection at an Apple retail store thing happens.... will there be two queues then? As I guess there'll be a load of people queuing that haven't reserved, but those who have reserved wouldn't want to spend ages queuing - they'd just want to casually stroll past (whilst jeering of-course)....

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I really can't see the PAYG rising that much, if at all.

Let's be realistic here.. £440 is a lot of cash. Anything more than £500 is a major kick in the balls for the PAYG crowd. On top of the leaked mobile plans it is beginning to feel like 2002 all over again.

125 minutes per month.. Are you serious?

I don't use that many, but what happened to the days when 1000 minutes and 1000 messages for £20. Money grabbing carriers need to sort their act out before I ever consider signing up long term.

Soldato
I really can't see the PAYG rising that much, if at all.

Let's be realistic here.. £440 is a lot of cash. Anything more than £500 is a major kick in the balls for the PAYG crowd. On top of the leaked mobile plans it is beginning to feel like 2002 all over again.

125 minutes per month.. Are you serious?

I don't use that many, but what happened to the days when 1000 minutes and 1000 messages for £20. Money grabbing carriers need to sort their act out before I ever consider signing up long term.

UK tariffs are very generous comapared to european ones. even when its the same companys

Soldato
Have been using ios4 gm for a few days now. Feels more polished than ios3 and the new features are a bonus. Orientation lock on the new recent apps double-tap shortcut is useful. Also running quicker on my 3GS. Not sure if the final release will differ much.

Soldato
Hmmmm....a 30% discount would be sweet anyone know the list from where you have to work to quailify?

Its not a 30% discount any more, O2 changed the offer (because everyone got iPhones), well they did for the place that I work. Its now £125 credit on your account, which is nothing to be sniffed at.

But if you know someone that works for O2, I believe they still get 30% staff discount.

EDIT:

Also the £125 is only valid until the end of July, then it becomes £75

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm extremely tempted to slap the 32GB PAYG on my CC :p

Gutted if there is no white available on launch, that's what I wanted! £600 for a phone is a disgrace though, seems the most realistic estimate so far for the 32GB, hope I am proven wrong.

Soldato
so do we think that after 12 midnight we can pre order?

Doubtful.

Its not a 30% discount any more, O2 changed the offer (because everyone got iPhones), well they did for the place that I work. Its now £125 credit on your account, which is nothing to be sniffed at.

But if you know someone that works for O2, I believe they still get 30% staff discount.

EDIT:

Also the £125 is only valid until the end of July, then it becomes £75

How can you have credit on contract, how does that work? I work for a company eligible for O2 Open discount but can't find any useful link to explain how I actually get the ***** code!

Back
Top Bottom