********** The all new "Official" iPhone 4S thread - Keep all the iPhone 4S stuff in here **********

Soldato
They might, 10 months is the best part of a year and the competition is pretty fierce at the minute, Apple need to get firmly back on top.

I agree with this. Besides, 10 months or 12 months, there is no difference. Those who bought a 4S late can't really complain when it is openly known that the 5 may be released very soon, and for those who are looking to upgrade from an iPhone 4, the earlier the better.

they are already on top, have you used the SGSIII its awful in comparison to the 4S

No it isn't. :confused:

Both are a matter of opinion. Neither device is "better", but one can have a preference. Heck, it's not really a case of S3 vs 4S, more a case of Android vs iOS.

Soldato
I agree with this. Besides, 10 months or 12 months, there is no difference. Those who bought a 4S late can't really complain when it is openly known that the 5 may be released very soon, and for those who are looking to upgrade from an iPhone 4, the earlier the better.

Both are a matter of opinion. Neither device is "better", but one can have a preference. Heck, it's not really a case of S3 vs 4S, more a case of Android vs iOS.

In no way shape and form can a S3 be called awful to say it is shows a high degree of bias.

Soldato
In no way shape and form can a S3 be called awful to say it is shows a high degree of bias.
People can hold an opinion. If someone says that anything is awful, that is there own opinion, whether justified or not. If there is no justification, others can chose to educate or just leave them be. Personally, I don't think the S3 is awful. It's a good phone. I prefer the iPhone, but I personally am not going to say the S3 is awful. TouchWiz, however, in my opinion, is awful ;)

Similarly, some hate Lamborghini, some hate Ferrari. They are competitors that produce cars that try to do the same thing.

Welcome to the Apple section of OCUK
:rolleyes: You'll find this is one of the least biased Apple sections around.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The guy who posted that is a confirmed die hard Apple fanboy, he often makes silly comments like that one. Defending him is a waste of your time. :)

He's probably never even seen a Galaxy S 3, let alone used one enough to come to the factually incorrect conclusion that it's awful. It simply isn't.

Soldato
The guy who posted that is a confirmed die hard Apple fanboy, he often makes silly comments like that one. Defending him is a waste of your time. :)

He's probably never even seen a Galaxy S 3, let alone used one enough to come to the factually incorrect conclusion that it's awful. It simply isn't.

Ah, fair enough then :)

Soldato
I nearly got rid of my iPhone 4 to get a Galaxy S 3.

Decided to wait until the iPhone 5 though, as after four iPhones I like the fact that I can easily sync over everything when I get a new one.

Soldato
Why are people comparing the 4s to the SGSIII? The S3 is half a tablet, the sheer size of it completely puts me off and I consider it in a different category.

I don't class my self as an Apple fan either, the 4s is the best phone I've had but it's not perfect and I don't own any other Apple products.

Soldato
Hi guys,
Got a 4s here i need to restore to stock. The camera app is knackered.

I just need to backup the sms and contacts. When i do a backup and restore the camera app is still ruined. How can i just backup contacts and sms?

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
Photo%2031-08-2012%2011%2023%2048%20AM.png

Well my battery life doesnt seem to be a problem :D lol

Back
Top Bottom