The all new Xbox Live Gamertag Site including leaderboard, gamertag db, stats & more!

Soldato
OP
Update
# Completed feature request to add a 'position change' on the leaderboard. Now you can see if you have gone up or down in position since the last update.
# Completed feature request to increase the x axis to that the peak of the line is visible.
# Tweaked game popularity graph to only show 3 months of data, formatted the x-axis legend and cleaned up rendering to only draw one line if only one game is being displayed.
# Fixed a small bug that was incorrectly rendering commas.
# Temporarily switched off stats that track biggest gamescore increase, due to an unexpected bug. This should return shortly.

Now I have some more free time, I'm moving on to the really cool stuff- achievement tracking, profiles and gamercards. It will take me a while, but it will be done :cool:

Soldato
OP
Thanks!

I see someone has got a Family Guy gamertag picture somehow, how can i get one? :eek:

A quick google seems to suggest that only the yanks can get 'em, is this the case? :(

I think I read that you have to create a US based profile to download them, but then I think I read that MS are clamping down on that somehow, not sure if they were banning profiles or consoles. Best make a thread about it to be sure.

Who is this moody guy? i never see him posting around here, I vote he gets removed( so i have a chance of getting to the top spot :p)

Well he is a member here. You just need to try harder :p

Could you add me? monkai666 (same as here)
Added, you will appear on the site tonight.

Soldato
OP
Please add: Big Jimmy Bhoy
And remove: Scope IX
Change has been made.

XceptOneAlpha
NE0 REL0ADED
Added!

Great work on your site bud, really is a great addition. :)
Nice site btw! The work your are doing in the future sounds awesome too.
i check on this site regularly - nice work
it is very impressive!
Thanks all :D

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom