The all new Xbox Live Gamertag Site including leaderboard, gamertag db, stats & more!

Soldato
OP
Woo, up 79 places! :D

Hax tbh :p. Nice work. Did you rack up a load and then sign in online to make the jump? A lot of your games have no last played online date.

Woot. Im addicted to the OcUK Leaderboard.

Keep up the great work SiD!

Thanks. I'm at the point where I can see all games everyone has played, and the last time people played them. In theory I could track each and every achievement, but I'm not sure if it is practical. If you consider say each person has played 20 games, 400 people on the list would be 8000 pages to check every update! The software can handle it, but it would take a long time to request all of the pages.

Done!

Soldato
OP
What would be nice though is when you click on a game you can see an individual leaderboard for that game score.

Using the existing program/database I can't do that as I can't see what games made up your gamerscore, but with the new one I am writing at the moment I can, so it will definitely be a feature once I have finished coding everything.

Soldato
OP
Hey guys. Sorry about the blip. The NXE did make changes that needed fixing, but this has coincided with me having all of my wisdom teeth taken out at the hospital leaving me bed ridden. As I am off sick I don't think it would be wise to spend my time fixing the site when I should be in bed so I've done a 5 minute fix until I'm better which means everyone's gamer pics are question marks for now.

Back
Top Bottom