• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

I tried it with Starfield and after about 30 seconds I had a popup from the driver basically saying don't be a ****, turn this off lol.

It took a huge FPS loss and apparently the drivers detected it. You see really high FPS when standing still, but as soon as you move it tanks. Also it says games should be in exclusive full screen mode, but Starfield doesn't have that option :/
Can't say I had these issues bud? Had anti lag and anti lag + on as suggested with it.
I think it averaged around 169fps for the hour I played with it on.
Although I turned it off as its not really needed.

Forza Motorsport is telling me I need to update the driver, but cant see any recent ones with Forza Support .
Dont particularly want to update if a new one will appear in the next few days, anyone know whats happening ?
( 6800XT )

Last edited:
Forza Motorsport is telling me I need to update the driver, but cant see any recent ones with Forza Support .
Dont particularly want to update if a new one will appear in the next few days, anyone know whats happening ?
( 6800XT )
Why don't you want to update? I've been using 23.9.3 without issue and it takes like 5 - 10 minutes to get up and running again post driver update. Get yourself up-to-date. :)

Why don't you want to update? I've been using 23.9.3 without issue and it takes like 5 - 10 minutes to get up and running again post driver update. Get yourself up-to-date. :)

Theres no mention of Forza in the release notes, plus I always wait a few days or more to see what 5 things AMD have fixed and what 50 they have broken.

Theres no mention of Forza in the release notes, plus I always wait a few days or more to see what 5 things AMD have fixed and what 50 they have broken.
I would say give it a go. Just stay away from the tech preview drivers and stick to the official releases and you shouldn't have any issues. I rarely did when I was using windows.

It seems they have removed "Adrenalin 23.10.1 WHQL driver", it would not let me download it earlier. Now has completely gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom