• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

The once a month whql drivers got daft after a while as they were always behind where they needed to be, whql certifying takes something like 2 weeks iirc so any issues that cropped up needed to be fixed in a hotfix or in a driver further down the line.

Thats what im waiting on, bought the game, but not worth playing untill new driver seems amazing when it comes to PC hardware how things like this is acceptable

You on a single card? If so don't bother waiting, fire it up and give it a go. Plays fine for me. It is the crossfire guys who need the drivers more than anyone the poor sods, spent all that moneys and can't even play games on release :(

It is just getting so frustrating now, I mean W3 is a big deal and a game that people have been anticipating for a long time. Project cars has been accessible for so long that the lack of driver support is crazy. Folks like eyetrip have been asking for an Elite profile for ages with still no sign of one.

AMD really need to up their game as it is getting tiresome for the consumer and Nvidia will end up stomping them into the ground at this rate.

Just looked, most of their recent threads are witcher 3/cf related... How have they not got the message yet?

True. Plus what an awful forum. I would rather post here. Plus that is why we have Matt, his job is to voice our concerns to drivers team. So I think we will just continue posting here thanks Roy ;)

It is just getting so frustrating now, I mean W3 is a big deal and a game that people have been anticipating for a long time. Project cars has been accessible for so long that the lack of driver support is crazy. Folks like eyetrip have been asking for an Elite profile for ages with still no sign of one.

AMD really need to up their game as it is getting tiresome for the consumer and Nvidia will end up stomping them into the ground at this rate.

God, I must have been moaning a lot if people remember my name and what I have been moaning about :D

I have pointed Roy on Twitter to this thread (not for the first time) and urged him to release the drivers he is sitting on.

I think we should all tweet him directly...about freesync and Crossfire profiles.

Also why aren't OCUK openly applying pressure to AMD to release drivers. OCUK are the biggest buyers of AMD cards in the UK and most of us have bought them from here and so surely OCUK must have some leverage when it comes to keeping its customers (US!) happy!!

We need a revolution to end this driver oppression!!!

I have pointed Roy on Twitter to this thread (not for the first time) and urged him to release the drivers he is sitting on.

I think we should all tweet him directly...about freesync and Crossfire profiles.

Also why aren't OCUK openly applying pressure to AMD to release drivers. OCUK are the biggest buyers of AMD cards in the UK and most of us have bought them from here and so surely OCUK must have some leverage when it comes to keeping its customers (US!) happy!!

We need a revolution to end this driver oppression!!!

I tweet him every so often.

Mostly about Elite.

:D

Back
Top Bottom