• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Soldato
This is mine, it sticks each start up but I have just remembered I had to manually input the speed of 1700 for it too remain at 1300 = 30% fan speed
I liked the older fan control by percentage cant we have that back ? lol

Untitled.png

Permabanned
AMDMatt;30499743 said:
You don't have to unlock it or use it.
shankly1985;30499877 said:
You not forces to use it, plus the fact you must agree with the terms of use before it even lets you.

I don't use it, but that didn't stop it breaking the auto fan on my Fury, It did it before we moved to Wattman where the auto on or off button was missing for Fiji cards and it was like it for about 6 weeks it's just done it again with the current drivers non whql version, Thankfully it seems to have been fixed in the WHQL driver so it wasn't broke for long this time, I just think that overcomplicating the driver package by adding an overclocking tool is asking for trouble, I run my gpu at stock and only overclock once in a blue moon when I do a bench for a thread here at OCUK and I do that by turning Afterburner on for 20 minutes so I can volt and clock the core. I don't like how wattman is set out so I don't use it.

Caporegime
Matt, I really dig Wattman but it keeps losing my settings even after a fresh install and DDU.

Any chance someone can have a look at it and a possible fix in the future? Thanks

Soldato
JediFragger;30500772 said:
Matt, I really dig Wattman but it keeps losing my settings even after a fresh install and DDU.

Any chance someone can have a look at it and a possible fix in the future? Thanks

If you DDU you will loose all your settings, if you update using the built-in updater your settings should remain. I only loose my settings if I do a complete clean of driver.

Caporegime
shankly1985;30500817 said:
If you DDU you will loose all your settings, if you update using the built-in updater your settings should remain. I only loose my settings if I do a complete clean of driver.

Sorry, Matt recommended this action. Loses them after I set them up again (and yes I hit Apply ;))

Tbf AB also did it which is just plain weird (but it's easy just to save the profile and load it when I load Windows)

Currently trying Trixx...

Back
Top Bottom