• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Ree

Ree

Associate
yeah am stumped bud it dont even show recording it on phone must be all in my head eh lol. as soon as 17.1.1 is reinstalled i have no issue which is why i point my finger at that but you guys are having no issues so yeah :/

Soldato
yeah am stumped bud it dont even show recording it on phone must be all in my head eh lol. as soon as 17.1.1 is reinstalled i have no issue which is why i point my finger at that but you guys are having no issues so yeah :/

Am confused so you seeing flicker but the phone dont pick it up? Maybe its backlight flicker from the monitor.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Am confused so you seeing flicker but the phone dont pick it up? Maybe its backlight flicker from the monitor.

yeah whole screen starts to flicker the second i load ultimate team. no flickering at all on desktop or other games only fifa. phone cant see it for some reason screen just looks normal just like it does with relive.

later on i'll try it through my tv see if it still happens

Last edited:
Soldato
17.2.1 drivers are a mess for me (Win7 x64). The moment I logoff the PC or Switch User, the PC either locks up or I get a black screen. So I have to force a reboot. Sent a bug report to AMD. Tired of all this, which is a shame because the Relive drivers have better frame rates then the previous set (Catalyst iirc?).

Associate
I had a problem with some sort of screen flicker but it was with nvidia gpu. Tried tv and it wasnt there as i used the hdmi cable for tv. bought a new monitor and it was still there. Then it hit me so I used hdmi lead and the flicker was gone. Now I'm using dp and I still don't have it.

Was sort of like screen filled with lines that where slightly brighter or dimmer than the rest of the screen moving up the screen but it was the whole screen filled with them and only just visible.

Soldato
17.2.1 drivers are a mess for me (Win7 x64). The moment I logoff the PC or Switch User, the PC either locks up or I get a black screen. So I have to force a reboot. Sent a bug report to AMD. Tired of all this, which is a shame because the Relive drivers have better frame rates then the previous set (Catalyst iirc?).

Does going back driver fix this?

Soldato
tried all 17 relive drivers... all of them are rubbish on my machine... just tried the 17.2.1. to see if it would fix crossfire on ghost recon wildlands but it is horrible, my game froze and GTA is stuttering like hell... going back to 16.11.4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom