• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE AMD DRIVERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
LtMatt very nice graph.

I noticed that on 13.05 b2 some benchmarks crash on my benchmarking clocks. Even tho i added another radiator to my loop between cpu and gpu and droped 4c off gpu core :/

Lmao, oh Matt :p

Cheers tommy, I'll have a play with dxtory too, I'll do some practise runs on a game/level I enjoy to try them out before I fall asleep playing swordbreaker again.

Cheers tommy, I'll have a play with dxtory too, I'll do some practise runs on a game/level I enjoy to try them out before I fall asleep playing swordbreaker again.

I know you love Montes. :D

I've started using this to benchmark Battlefield 3 to mix things up a bit. Its typically a bit more consistent as well as you only get one car explosion where as on sword breaker you get anywhere from 0-3 car explosions which means some runs can be better than others. Plus its only like two minutes long so is not so repetitive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2b5b3vK-TY

Fresh install tonight :)

I think if I could get my hands on those improved CF drivers I would pop another 7970.

<_<

>_>

You should look back through the last couple of pages of this thread pgi reporting smooth sailing with the 13.5 beta 2 driver on battlefield 3 in xfire despite what that video showed from pcper. It if feels smooth, then what does it matter what a piece of software says?

Last edited:
battlefield 3 has always been smooth for me, I have just tried it and it's no smoother in single card mode compared to xfire.

Anyone would think this tool specially created by nvidia detects something that actual xfire users can't detect in most situations. :confused: :D

This is different to microstutter no? Cos SLI still has that the same as xfire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom