• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE AMD DRIVERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more Opengl 4.3 extensions (for a total of thirteen) than the 13.6 betas, which is still one less than 13.4. This is progress, presumably.

CCC is not working for me properly with these, its that crappy version with nothing in it. Shame. Going to roll back to 13.6. I'd imagine these will go live within a few days anyway.

Strangely I had that problem with asder00's last 13.x but this one seems to work fine for me, and I'm on Win8 too? As you say though it should go live in a few days anyway.

I have a mate who went e3 chaboyyhd youtuber, and everyone was saying the game was running 25fps and when recording it was 25fps.
Now looking at game play it looked very sooth don't you think? This can only mean one thing the driver was the prototype version?

Just of curiosity, has anyone had a problems with bluescreening on reboot when installing almost any 13.x driver (aside from 13.6) when running crossfired 6xxx cards? I was trying to drop down from 13.6 to an older version, I am sure I used to run something before but now I just get a bluescreen on reboot. Does it with 13.1 and 13.4.

Read around on the net a bit and it seems plenty of people have the issue, but no luck resolving it. Some people managed to get it working by installing one card then adding the 2nd, problem is I have 3 cards watercooled in this PC. Makes for some hard work :p 12.8 works fine as does 13.6.

Ugh will that definitely work? Cos ccc was empty there was nothing in it apart from hydra vision.

Has anyone tried these yet?

Using it.

b0a54cd2ab57ed729d194e339c713ce7.jpg

Running fine on W7 since they went up after you restore defaults.

That could explain why mines works-after reset defaults, I don't install Hydravision or the Hdmi Audio whenever I install drivers.

Performance wise, only tried SD BM to check for stability on 1100/1500 through CCC on the new bios, but playing Dishonoured(it was always fine anyway) and Witcher 2 again, it was jittery the last time I played it, but running great now.:)

Last edited:
Just of curiosity, has anyone had a problems with bluescreening on reboot when installing almost any 13.x driver (aside from 13.6) when running crossfired 6xxx cards? I was trying to drop down from 13.6 to an older version, I am sure I used to run something before but now I just get a bluescreen on reboot. Does it with 13.1 and 13.4.

Read around on the net a bit and it seems plenty of people have the issue, but no luck resolving it. Some people managed to get it working by installing one card then adding the 2nd, problem is I have 3 cards watercooled in this PC. Makes for some hard work :p 12.8 works fine as does 13.6.

Yes, I had the problem with 13.4 and I have a 6990.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom