• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE AMD DRIVERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that was tongue in cheek but 1250 down to 1100 is not cool... :D. I only gamed at 1150 24/7 to be honest but still... not cool.

That's pretty drastic Rusty. :eek:

I've been waiting longer than you can imagine for this day to come. But this is clearly a case of PEBKAC.

How do you like them apples Mr Pebkac, muahahah!

No one ever admits to suffering it, but its nice to see that it even affects the Rusty master race. :p

I did have a case of PEBKAC not too long ago when I installed my MSI 7950 over my GB I couldn't get even 1100 stable anymore... turns out my MSI AB installation needed cleaning out completely and re-installing as the cards weren't taking the voltage :D.

Even the best you see. But because I'm so intelligent I worked it out. It was a secret until now but now you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom