The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

I'm surprised that the Mods haven't removed the link seeing as, from the app description, it seems that they just add videos from the usual internet video sharing sites which means that there is a good chance what it is accessing are illegally shared copies ...
hmmm why didn't I thik of that...will do some research.

Crunchyroll sub a little more 'honest' then I guess... (Been looking at streaming options)

hmmm why didn't I thik of that...will do some research.

Crunchyroll sub a little more 'honest' then I guess... (Been looking at streaming options)

Crunchyroll are legit (now ... they weren't when they started originally). I find it interesting that they seem to be available on those £10 Now TV boxes which Sky are selling at the moment ... (not tried one yet myself though although I will be doing so).

Crunchyroll are legit (now ... they weren't when they started originally). I find it interesting that they seem to be available on those £10 Now TV boxes which Sky are selling at the moment ... (not tried one yet myself though although I will be doing so).
I will take a look at that too then :)

I am a bit out of touch; what are the best sites for UK DVD and BD anime these days? The river place (Can't remember if we can mention them now...) seem pretty good from a brief scan?

Twelve kingdoms
Genshiken nidaime
shingeki no kyojin (rise of titans) ...or something like that

news that hajime no season 3 is coming out which is good,

just finished reading gantz and tenjou tenge both are very good, but gantz is one of the best i have read so far.

I managed to squeeze in all bar the "extra" episode on K-on! season 2 (I way all, the last 5 episode), and really enjoyed them :)

I'm going to try and watch the last episode tonight, and make a start on set 3 of Tiger & Bunny :)

Tiger and bunny is a good one to. I am just waiting for any
News on high school of the dead. But I know it will be awhile till any info comes out. They need to finish the guyver manga off to

Broom is a good one to.

well I bought the twin pack because it work out cheap buying the twin pack than buying them separate. plus they are two very good film from what I've been told as I only seen summer war when it air on sky short while ago and thought it was very good.

Back
Top Bottom