The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
Re Attack on Titan
I am about halfway in of the first Anime series,but have watched both LA films
Are the films the same as the Anime?i.e. does the films ending match the series?

On another topic Need help identifying this series i saw earlier this year,maybe last year.Guy dies and is reincarnated in a fantasy world only he can`t die.He is reincarnated after he is killed with old memories but at same point(like a game save)He seems to spend most of the series trying to `woo`a rich girl/mage???who has twin maids/bodyguards.
Been trying to remember the name of this series for a few days now :(

Soldato
Re Attack on Titan
I am about halfway in of the first Anime series,but have watched both LA films
Are the films the same as the Anime?i.e. does the films ending match the series?

On another topic Need help identifying this series i saw earlier this year,maybe last year.Guy dies and is reincarnated in a fantasy world only he can`t die.He is reincarnated after he is killed with old memories but at same point(like a game save)He seems to spend most of the series trying to `woo`a rich girl/mage???who has twin maids/bodyguards.
Been trying to remember the name of this series for a few days now :(

Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World

Soldato
Caught this weeks episode of the ancient magus' bride and damn im loving this. The 3 ova and now the series are all great. So sad in places.

The animation music and story are all top notch and i really cant recommend this enough

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Went back to watching anime, watched a few seasonal ones, nothing that interesting. Watched SAO Ordinal Scale yesterday, it got really cheesy towards the end...

Still searching for something with an interesting story, good visuals, and decent action/fights. So much echii is coming out lately, I might rewatch Magi or Fate...

Soldato
I
Went back to watching anime, watched a few seasonal ones, nothing that interesting. Watched SAO Ordinal Scale yesterday, it got really cheesy towards the end...

Still searching for something with an interesting story, good visuals, and decent action/fights. So much echii is coming out lately, I might rewatch Magi or Fate...

If you havent seen it i cant recommend black lagoon enough or Canaan too to be honest.

Black lagoon gets a bit... dark.... with the twins

Associate
here few action anime

jormungard
toyko ghoul
Psycho-pass
aldnoad zero
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
The Saga of Tanya the Evil
Gangsta.
Terror in Resonance
Gantz
Gungrave
Darker than Black
Attack on Titan
Akame ga Kill!
Speed Grapher

IC3

IC3

Soldato
CBA With multi quote, as it doesn't work most of the time... so.

Black Lagon I've watched like 7-8 episodes and gave up on it, Caanan haven't seen it yet. So, I might look into it!

jormungard
toyko ghoul - seen it, love it
Psycho-pass Seen it, its ok
aldnoad zero
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
The Saga of Tanya the Evil
Gangsta. Seen it, deffo something different.
Terror in Resonance Seen that too
Gantz
Gungrave
Darker than Black I think, I tried watching it. But not sure...
Attack on Titan Seen it, love it.
Akame ga Kill! Seen it, its good.
Speed Grapher

I'll check out the others, thanks. I would post my list, but its missing so many animes and I cba to update it. :o

I've seen Made in Abyss, it was more of a time killer for me.

Last edited:
Commissario
OP
alltheanime.com has got Durarara!! x2 (Part 1: Shou) Blu-ray Ltd Collector's Edition for £19.99 & Durarara!! x2 (Part 2: Ten) Blu-ray Ltd Collector's Edition for £34.99 until November 20th.
That's mildy annoying, I've got Shou and paid for Ten (although only a fiver more) about 6 months ago.

I may have had an accident at the weekend involving Eureka Seven....

Associate
well I bought eureka seven when it was on offer for £89.99 and today notice shou and ten so I order them. next thing I'm told some bought me shou as present, so i cancel order lucky I order shou and ten separately so I only need to cancel shou.

Back
Top Bottom