The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Caporegime
Demon Slayer is getting a little repetitive 6 episodes in this season. Not much happened and haven't really learned anything much in terms of plot.

Nezuko is in hiding, we see our main character training...but of course he gets through it or there would be no story. So the teachers are tough on him as expected but it feels like the whole thing can be turned into a quick 5 minute montage than stretching it out half the season.

Reactions: LiE

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Demon Slayer is getting a little repetitive 6 episodes in this season. Not much happened and haven't really learned anything much in terms of plot.

Nezuko is in hiding, we see our main character training...but of course he gets through it or there would be no story. So the teachers are tough on him as expected but it feels like the whole thing can be turned into a quick 5 minute montage than stretching it out half the season.

Agreed, still waiting for the season to start. Maybe they’ve saved all the budget for some huge battle royal in the next half.

Associate
Apparently episode 7 is going to be 40 minutes and episode 8 is an hour long for Demon Slayer.
The Training arc is concluding after 8 episodes, at least its semi-short I guess but that would mean another long wait for the next arc.

Soldato
Good episode of Kaiju #8. But what was up with K #10 just standing there like a moron taking free shots from the captain? Poor writing? And she's the strongest because she can wield that cannon?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Todays episode of Kaiju, god damn cliffhanger. This is why I dislike watching weekly releases.

Looks like next week is gonna be a banger.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Todays episode of Kaiju, god damn cliffhanger. This is why I dislike watching weekly releases.

Looks like next week is gonna be a banger.

That was a really emotional episode. Really made you really feel for Kafka.

Back
Top Bottom