The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Just be prepared at some point it turns very boring and lots and lots of talking happens. There is still some action but I'd say it moves away from that after initial setup.

About to pick up s3 of it I think I've watched all of the good isekai animes now!

Did you ever watch Grimgar? I wish they made more of it, was very cool, I liked how realistic it felt.

Just be prepared at some point it turns very boring and lots and lots of talking happens. There is still some action but I'd say it moves away from that after initial setup.

Did you ever watch Grimgar? I wish they made more of it, was very cool, I liked how realistic it felt.
I got to episode 5 and got annoyed with it, might pick it up again. I get that they were trying to portray a more realistic feel of what would happen to average people thrown into that scenario but it just made them seem plain dumb sometimes.

Yeah that's my biggest gripe with this season. Excessive dialogue.

Last edited:
Just finished Frieren with the family. It was superb and I'm really looking forward to the future season. I'm now rewatching Delicious in dungeon with ny daughter, but will leave Kaiju no8 until the last episode is out and then watch the final two in one sitting. I must say, Ive really been spoilt with this great initial intro to anime!

Reactions: LiE
Just finished Frieren with the family. It was superb and I'm really looking forward to the future season. I'm now rewatching Delicious in dungeon with ny daughter, but will leave Kaiju no8 until the last episode is out and then watch the final two in one sitting. I must say, Ive really been spoilt with this great initial intro to anime!
You should Death Note a try. One of the first animes I watched and it was excellent.

I decided to drop Reincarnated as a Slime, I was on Season 3 episode 11 and I just sat there and realised that about 9 of the episodes were basically board room meetings!

Shame really as Season 1 was excellent, and Season 2 was good (but 2nd half started creeping this in).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kyo
I decided to drop Reincarnated as a Slime, I was on Season 3 episode 11 and I just sat there and realised that about 9 of the episodes were basically board room meetings!

Shame really as Season 1 was excellent, and Season 2 was good (but 2nd half started creeping this in).

yeah i dont why they are doing that, It absolutely killed the pacing of the storytelling.

Good ending to Kaiju, really enjoyed it all the way through.

Demon Slayer now has me super excited for the final arc… wonder how long we have to wait. The training arc felt like a side quest and we only got going in the last episode.

I haven't seen the last episode yet, but I also hope they carry on the momentum :)

I've finished Jellyfish Can't Swim in the Night (which I thought was good though would not be for everyone) and Viral Hit (this was alright, but not going to blow your socks off imo, but entertaining enough).

Wrapping up stuff slowly but not in a rush as next season looks sort of empty.

Oshi no Ko 2nd season is the one I'm most hyped for: https://myanimelist.net/anime/55791/Oshi_no_Ko_2nd_Season
Isekai Suicide Squad I'll probably try out, it sounds sufficiently random: https://myanimelist.net/anime/55848/Isekai_Suicide_Squad
Nier Automata 2nd Season but unless I run out of stuff to watch, I'd probably wait until it's all out, or at least doesn't look like it will be stuck in production hell like the last season was: https://myanimelist.net/anime/56063/NieR_Automata_Ver11a_Part_2

Sure there will be at least 2-3 other things worth checking out maybe but I haven't really found them yet, and the season looks like it's pretty heavy with romance genre.

Back
Top Bottom