The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

I'm about 120 episodes in with my kids. There's the odd bit of filler but on the most part we're all really enjoying it.

Very rare in anime tv series. But the first movie is pretty good, nothing tops the final act in this movie from the tv series imo. Make sure you watch this in the correct sequence from the show else it will spoil it. @ShortWarning @kakarott . Let me know what you think if u do or have.

Last edited:
After how many episodes should the movie be watched?

Cant quite remember but found this on the net
  • My Hero Academia: Two Heroes' placement in the anime's timeline is a bit chaotic due to its anime-only prologue episode. One might assume the movie would fit in the timeline directly after Episode 58 "Special Episode: Save the World with Love!," but this was not the case. The prequel fell out of sequence with the rest of the season. Chronologically, Two Heroes and its prequel took place between Episodes 38 and 39, after the Final Exam Arc but before the Forest Training Arc

Last edited:
maybe we could make a spreadsheet list of best recommended anime to watch by genre.

These are worth watching if not already
Bleach
Sword Art Online (SAO)
D Gray Man
Deathnote
Classroom of the Elite
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic
God Eater
Darwins Game
Danmachi - Is it wrong to pick up girls i nthe dungeon
Fate - All series
Gintama
Gundam - I like mecha a lot
Initial D - If you are into cars/drifting - one of the first anime which got me into it
K
Magi
One Punch Man
Peachboy Revierside
Shingeki no Kyojin - Attack on Titan
Spy x Family
Terraformas
UQ Holder

I could go on as i have seen over 500 anime titles.

Plenty more i have seen.. in terms of currently airing, there isn't much i'm interested in other than Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, Solo Levelling, Jujutsu Kaisen etc.

Very rare in anime tv series. But the first movie is pretty good, nothing tops the final act in this movie from the tv series imo. Make sure you watch this in the correct sequence from the show else it will spoil it. @ShortWarning @kakarott . Let me know what you think if u do or have.

I watched the movie when cruncyroll presented it to me. It placement of it made sense so I guess it was the right time to watch it!

Reactions: Kyo
I somehow forgot that there was a new Bubblegum Crisis archive book coming out, corrected that with a quick order at forbidden planet which seemed to be the cheapest place to get it (and was half the price of the Udon site which wanted to charge £18 shipping and £13 in taxes, and about a tenner less than amazon),

Finally polished Shangri La Frontier off my watchlist over the weekend, typical isekai with a slight twist that his gaming skills in other 'trash' games helps in this but one of the more enjoyable ones and looking forward to s2.

Finally polished Shangri La Frontier off my watchlist over the weekend, typical isekai with a slight twist that his gaming skills in other 'trash' games helps in this but one of the more enjoyable ones and looking forward to s2.
Totally forgot about that anime. He was winning like every single fight. I think I stopped when he and that other woman betrays her crew.

Back
Top Bottom