The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Just saw earlier that new patlabor next year :D

This makes me a very happy wolfy, although what would make me even happier is if MVM took the opportunity to continue their release of the OVA's and TV series (they did the first OVA's on blu-ray about 10 years ago).

Just saw earlier that new patlabor next year :D

This makes me a very happy wolfy, although what would make me even happier is if MVM took the opportunity to continue their release of the OVA's and TV series (they did the first OVA's on blu-ray about 10 years ago).

i know usa got this https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Patlabor-the-Mobile-Police-Ultimate-Collection-Blu-ray/211173/

"Ultimate Collection contains episodes 1-47 of the anime series, episodes 1-16 of Patlabor the Mobile Police: The New Files, episodes 1-7 of The Original OVA Series, and Movies 1-3." that was 2018

Last edited:
A few good animes coming in October. got my eye on DandaDan and Gundam.

Bluelock, Gundam movie (although it looks like a improved version of G-Saviour) plot sounds interesting enough to watch for UC movie and Ranma 1/2 are on my watch list.
Looks decent, anyone seen the new terminator anime series too?
I believe there is a thread for it, but I haven't seen it myself yet.

So I understand the last episode of the first remade season of Spice and Wolf recently aired; I have been desperately trying to avoid it until it was finished airing, and thus anything being ruined, so now I can finally ask - without spoilers please - was it worth it? :)

I'm really hoping it was good enough we get a much longer adaptation of the entire novel series now, but first and foremost, was this season good? :)

I've been holding out to hopefully binge watch it around my birthday in a month or two, but...want to save myself some heartbreak if they screwed it up.

Last edited:
Just saw that Animeigo are rereleasing Bubblegum Crisis with a better version than their standard Blu-ray release (not sure how it'll compare to their Kickstarter version).

Hopefully that'll mean that either ATA or MVM will then rerelease it in the UK :) (MVM used to have the licence for VHS but I don't think they ever did a DVD from memory).

Also for the first time they've got a proper trailer made for it using the new transfers.

They're also releasing Bubblegum Crash, and there is a Bubblegum Crisis artbook that was released, and about a year ago I managed to find the guy that made the BGC RPG metal mini and buy a set (the KS deluxe set had the rules) :)

And for some unknown reason I now want to watch my Deluxe edition set again...

Saw Bocchi the Rock in the cinema last night. Went in knowing very little about it, and was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty long film, but was rather sweet and kinda funny at times. Reminded me of K-On or Beck, in a good way; I've always been fond of this sort of light hearted slice of life story with music at the heart of things.

If they make more would be interested for sure.

Back
Top Bottom