The ASRock thread [support/feedback/etc]

Associate
For me the Asrock AB350 Pro 4 and AB350M Pro 4 are two of the most solid overclocking boards we have tried in the B350 chipset category. For anyone looking at MATX the AB350M Pro 4 is my current go to option.
ive been looking at the ab350 pro for two future friends builds (but it seems they are a bit poor on ram support ) can you suggest 'known' kits you have tested at say 2666 and or 3000/3200 to make the selection easier for me to order the systems for them

google and you tube didnt seem to find much results for suggested ram kits to match this board

Associate
So I've just received my ASRock x370 Fatal1ty Professional Gaming MOBO and ordered some Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD to come with it but can't find if it's even compatible?
So my question is does the MOBO support the Samsung 960 EVO M.2 and if it does is it possible to Raid 2 sticks of 960 EVO M.2?
i know they work for sure in the x370 taichi and the X370 Killer SLI/AC board

as for raid............

well remember the two ports are seperated so to speak the main is direct to the am4 cpu the 2nd is connected to the x370 then via a bus to the cpu (so wouldnt be a great idea)
and secondly watching a few tests/reviews for the 960 in raid the conclusion was it just wasnt worth it ( i think linustech even tried 3 nvme drives )

Associate
Team Group dark pro and xtreme working and corsair lpx 3000 all working for sure 2666 and almost always 3K+
thank you mate
(assuming this was answer for pro4 ram)

will the shop be selling pro4 kits in future with say the r5 1600 and a ram kit ? (as i assume a decent 'all-user' priced base system to build on for the future)

Associate
ive been looking at the ab350 pro for two future friends builds (but it seems they are a bit poor on ram support ) can you suggest 'known' kits you have tested at say 2666 and or 3000/3200 to make the selection easier for me to order the systems for them

google and you tube didnt seem to find much results for suggested ram kits to match this board
Type in Rymem into Google and you can find all different AM4 MOBO's and what RAM they are able to run. Hope it helps, sure did for me to find out compatibility of my current RAM.

Associate
They will work, but if they'll reach 3200MHz is another question. We'll request the HQ peeps have a look at it and see if it fits on the QVL.
Ended up returning the DDR as no one seemed to get it past 2133Mhz. Is there currently any OCuK DDR4 that will run at 3200Mhz "out of the box" on the X370 Prof Gaming? I heard good stories about Group Dark Pro DDR4 running 3200Mhz on other mb's, can anyone confirm this for Asrock?

Associate
The novel shape of the Taichi motherboard's VRM heatsink doesn't allow enough clearance for my top radiator + fans. By the looks of the promo images, there's merely a couple of millimetres in it. You could say it's the final nail in the coffin. ;)

Last edited:
Associate
@AsrockMB bit rich to claim an extra 'win' for the X370 Killer (against the competition) for on-board WiFi when that version isn't available here...

otherwise it's a nice board. I bit the bullet and will stump up for my own custom wifi module at some point. just don't understand why Europe gets shafted...

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom