The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
swpw.jpg

"“He sits where he wants, Jose Mourinho ......." :D

Caporegime
Diaby out till March now, who would have thunk it......

Walcott will be another 2 weeks.

THe troubling thing is how crap Diaby is at his very best... outside of two goals against Portsmouth who were utterly awful at the time I can't think of another good performance he's put in. Lots of running with the ball well, till asked to pass or think on his feet at which point he loses it. Nasty tackler, crap defensively, his best goal in recent years was for Utd rather than against Utd.

I'm still very worried based on previous history of it, that Wenger will push Walcott right back into the first team so the longer he's out and the better the team gels when all playing great pass and move football the harder it will be for Wenger to just shove that useless little pratt back into the team. Hopefully every couple of weeks his return gets pushed back a couple weeks.

We'll have given him somewhere between 15-20mil by the end of this season, Diaby that is, to do almost nothing. It was clear 4-5 years ago he'd never have a full season AND that he wasn't good enough.

Walcott... even worse, much higher transfer fee, higher wages and now on 100k a week :( No mistake he's done WAY more than Diaby, though he's had very poor seasons in terms of injuries but some almost uninjured seasons as well. He's also scored and assisted a not awful amount, but he's still entirely useless.

Arsenal were winning games, with sporadically good attacking football at the start of the season, but in the last few games with everyone on the same page, playing the same way, the football has been an entirely different level with Walcott/Rosicky/Gnabry being involved.

Soldato
Great banter there, would read again.

Bitchy... But I lolled.

Also, at the Spurs match it looked to me like a smoke grenade was thrown not a flare... (Although the individuals who would throw either at a football match are beyond contempt)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom