The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Brighton just signed some youngster from Arsenal called Tom Dallison apparently. 17 years old, I hear he is a centreback?

So long as we don't get Blackstock, as rumored, I'll be happy!...I'm hoping we'll get Harry Kane from Spurs on a short loan, we are linked with him pretty much constantly!

You're happy to get Lita but not Blackstock :D

It looks like we will get Dexter on loan, he isn't the answer but we're so short up front he will do a job. In McD we trust.

Caporegime
Just read some of Fergusons stuff, seems pretty bitter about everything that ever threatened him and a lot of hypocritical ****, but I'm sure he knows he's talking ******** just to sell copies through controversy,

Permabanned
What's he bitter about?

From what I've seen it's a now retired football manager writing an autobiography. I've not see any bitterness?

Associate
I think he was one of the very best managers in history of the game (coming from a Gunner), and to become like that you have to be like he was/is - direct with players/staff/other managers basically what he wrote in his book...nothing wrong there imo. :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Reading some of the extracts which have obviously been picked out as the controversial ones he's still a bitter old ***** about many things. Quite a few people and results clearly got under his skin

Can you not see the massive amount of hypocrisy in the crap he comes out with? Gerrard not top top player, tried to sigh him, could win games by himself. Rafas Liverpool awful and boring, United scraped how many 1-0 wins in that really long run without conceding whilst Liverpool were the best team to watch in the country with the most goals in 09. 'absolutely battered' city 1-6. If you saw Rafa and mourinho on the sideline you knew who the winner was. (the guy who won two EC semis head to head and not lost 5/7 in total?)

Complains Rafa is a control freak and states the importance of controlling everything.

Not to mention the crap he comes out with about your ex players is pretty embarrassing, he was all hush hush before when he was at United, now he doesn't seem to give a ****

Last edited:
Don
LoL the Arsenal thread gets moderated as soon as Fergie is involved :D

Banter.

:eek::D

it was the Arsenal stuff that led to this thread being re emulated unfortunately this is the first thing that fell foul of this

This thread is stifling the forums in the same way the club threads did, I don't think we are going to stop it but it will probably be restarted with guidelines, it's better to keep more significant stuff in separate threads

so there :p the point is the Fergie book stuff is important enough not to be lost in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom