The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
According to The Times, next season will be the last season that Adidas will be Liverpool's shirt manufacturers. Our £12m per year contract with Adidas expires at the end of next season and we've reportedly reached an agreement with the US manufacturer 'Warrior' on a British record £25m per year deal for them to manufacture our kits.

I would say this is another example of Ian Ayre making Rick Parry look like a clown but I suspect our owners may have played a large part in securing this deal. Warrior are owned by New Balance who have recently signed a large agreement with the Red Sox.

Soldato
According to The Times, next season will be the last season that Adidas will be Liverpool's shirt manufacturers. Our £12m per year contract with Adidas expires at the end of next season and we've reportedly reached an agreement with the US manufacturer 'Warrior' on a British record £25m per year deal for them to manufacture our kits.

I would say this is another example of Ian Ayre making Rick Parry look like a clown but I suspect our owners may have played a large part in securing this deal. Warrior are owned by New Balance who have recently signed a large agreement with the Red Sox.

Spurs signed a deal with the same company for 'Up to 10 million' depending on performance.
They might be feeling a bit sick thismorning

Don
Spurs signed with a different US company ('Under Armour') and seeing as they sell considerably less shirts than we do, £10m per year is quite possibly very good value.

Soldato
Encouraging signs with the value of that shirt deal. United will be renegotiating theirs in a couple of years so I wonder what we'll get.

Soldato
The great entertainers that have scored in 2 of their last 7 games?

hang on, while my point was peurile and aimed at some comments from Spurs fans that suggested other teams were boring despite scoring 20+ more goals than them. I still have to say, didn't they score 3 on wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom