The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are completely unnecessary tbh, some "supporters" never cease to amaze me.

Indeed, while he should expect a bit of stick, some of those comments were just horrible.

Still, he should really just laugh at the brainless morons abusing him, he's loaded and doing something he loves and he's not really a 'bad' footballer, he does a job as part of a TEAM.

I think people forget he's a regular for the most famous/popular football team on the face of the earth, and he's put there by one of the greatest managers in the history of football.

motivatore39fe37f0de581b316cfa6ac8d5643185bbc4384.jpg

He's rubbish compared to top players, but he's still a decent enough player that fills a gap in the team when we need him.

Something that a lot of United fans can't seem to grasp. Winning the league isn't about having the best 11, it's about having the best squad.

Here is the Balotelli thing about his parking fines...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ar-Mario-Balotelli-car-in-pound-27-times.html

The source added: "Mario was pulled over by the police and he had £25,000 cash on the passenger seat. They asked him why and he said, 'Because I can'. He doesn't care much for authority."

Why the hell would you need £25k in cash... on you?! He needs a ****ing child minder by the sounds of it, not only can he not dress himself, but he can't even park his car!

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

Darron Gibson says he came on to see what the lads were up to....he came off because he couldn't be bothered with it not any other reason.

Not because everyone was calling him **** and **** then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom