The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Encouraging signs with the value of that shirt deal. United will be renegotiating theirs in a couple of years so I wonder what we'll get.

I imagine we will go with Adidas after Nike, Adidas won't be happy losing another big club, they have just lost the French national team as well.

I for one can't wait until Adidas make out kits again!

Soldato
Not sure if anyone else saw this, but in the midweek game we won an indirect freekick against birmingham. A great chance for torres to open his account, however drogba took it without torres even looking remotely like he was going to take it.

I think this image shows why:

LOL, Top drog indeed

Soldato
I imagine we will go with Adidas after Nike, Adidas won't be happy losing another big club, they have just lost the French national team as well.

I for one can't wait until Adidas make out kits again!

I'd love adidas. Don't want another 12 year deal though. The French national shirt deal is the benchmark at the moment.

Soldato
Darren Gibson quits twitter after 2 hours

Move to banter thread if you dont think it deserves a thread.

I saw this morning gibbson made a twitter account and i knew he would get slaughterd just judging on our threads on this message boards. Is it ok to **** your own players off in such a public place? would anyone else do it?

anyway he quit from twitter just 2 hours after creating his account

here are some examples stolen from another site

there was a stage on Saturday where I wanted to run on the pitch and kick @dgibbo28 square in the nuts! Lazy ****!

@dgibbo28 your performance on saturday was one of the worst i've ever seen of any utd player. scared of the ball much?

@dgibbo28 nothing would me make happier than if we sold you this summer, you're probably a nice bloke, but an awful footballer

@dgibbo28 hasn't tweeted yet. Seems somewhat fitting after the countless anonymous performances we've seen from the 'footballer'

@dgibbo28 oi you are one rubbish player go to a diffrent club for man utd sake kk and tell carrick that aswell

@dgibbo28 goals to shots ratio of about 0.000025, yet you probably score every other game!! Pass it a bit more you greedy ****!

@dgibbo28 I hate you :-/

@rioferdy5 Iv heard that @dgibbo28 can "hit em". :-/ that's not what Iv seen #stupidirish****

@dgibbo28 please retire from football. or saving that, request that your contract at MUFC is terminated. you're absolutely useless.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Yeah I saw this on RedCafe, quite funny really but reading that dgibbo account it does strike me that the bloke is a bit of a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom