The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Like Wigan will ever win the EPL;)....keep em coming cheets64;).

Like I said only 4 teams have out of 44 teams have won the EPL, not bad for a little northern town that has 2 premiership winning teams and the most successful English team within 30 miles and only been playing league football for 30 odd years.

i wonder how many wigan season ticket holders are not wigan supporters and only become members so that they can see arsenal, liverpool etc.

Considering they sell about 8-9k season tickets not many.

Neither will the influx of plastic City fans that have suddenly appeared.

You know, like the ones that live in Kent.

More City fans in Manchester city centre and surrounding area, than United fans.

I would say 95% of Man United fans live more than 30 miles from Old Trafford

Lets all chill out and relax

NY1mt.jpg

Soldato
Like I said only 4 teams have out of 44 teams have won the EPL, not bad for a little northern town that has 2 premiership winning teams and the most successful English team within 30 miles and only been playing league football for 30 odd years.

More City fans in Manchester city centre and surrounding area, than United fans.

NY1mt.jpg

There's nothing wrong with supporting a team you live away from, especially if its down to family ties imo

.. damn, picture!

Caporegime
OP

NY1mt.jpg

Hello Cheets.

Soldato
to be fair United are estimated to have something over 300m fans worldwide so there's going to be a good old proportion that do live more than 30 miles from old trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom