The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

LOLing is fine but the concern at the club was that the "virus" wasnt improving over a fairly long period and that combined with his weight loss was an issue and ME was a worry.

I genuinely wish i hadnt bloody mentioned it TBH given the reaction and the subsequent events but it was done with an intention to share information *shrug*.

Soldato
Haha, just winding you up. No offence intended! :D

Ach i know! :)

I did honestly get the story from someone who did know the situation. It looks terrible on an internet forum though! I get that. "My mates new dog went to puppy training classes with David Beckhams butlers sisters jack russell therefore i know Beckham is signing for Caley Thistle next season" type of thing!

Ive never got any alledged "inside info" before, hence i was maybe a bit too keen to share. However TBH given the situation id rather be wrong than right!

Caporegime
wow, LeBron wearing a Liverpool shirt during the post game interview right now...

lebron.jpg

Don
In case you missed the news the other month, as part of a commercial agreement between him and and one of our owners other company's, LeBron James has aquired minority stake (reportedly a fraction of a percent) in Liverpool.

Caporegime
In case you missed the news the other month, as part of a commercial agreement between him and and one of our owners other company's, LeBron James has aquired minority stake (reportedly a fraction of a percent) in Liverpool.

Yeah I know that, just seems weird that he would wear a shirt like that during a press conference, especially a post game one.

Thats Darren Bent

haha :D

Soldato
Something that a lot of United fans can't seem to grasp. Winning the league isn't about having the best 11, it's about having the best squad.

Im all for a squad of players, and not just the best 11 - but you also have to take into account that spaces in the playing squad are taken up by the likes of Gibson (and possibly J Evans sadly, who had a great first season at senior level) that could go to younger players instead

By all means give everyone a chance, but it could easily be argued that Gibson has wasted enough 1st team (both starts and sub apps) chances now to NEED to be sold on with everyone's best interests in mind

Im sure he would do well in a low EPL team, or maybe notch up a full season at Championship level and be a better player for it, I cant see him being worthy of a Utd squad place though (with some youngsters pushing for CC spots etc and Cleverly hopefully coming back as well)

Man of Honour
Sad day for Arsenal

Arsenal's number 1 fan killed by American special forces.......

Wow, I was only joking when I linked the fact we 'don't like tackling' to terrorism. I think it's gone too far.

Talking of which the MLS has looked at one of its players and tacked on an additional 9 game ban to a reckless player. Total step in the right direction, wonder if our own FA has the balls to do the same, especially if he's English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom