The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
City, haha wasnt so long ago you were in Division 3, you only had about 50 fans, then the Arabs came along and armchair fans have been creeking out the woodwork ever since claiming to be a huge city fan.

City and Tottenham are overrated, Leeds, Newcastle, Blackburn, we've all done it years and years ago getting in the Champions League, challenging for honors etc. City and Tottenham are a business now, you have/needed the finances to buy your league positions :p

I hope Stoke win in the FA cup final, the money City have spent is a disgrace.

you made me laugh Gimp :D ;)

Opinions are like ****holes. Everybody has one.

Permabanned
Hahahahaha, do you think City will pay to stitch my sides back together? What a laughable club.

How so, they want to be like Man United, raise the profile by any means, Man United did they same thing back in the 90s came out with silly comments, why do you think they ended up with so many fans worldwide.

Remember the invisible kit. ;)

Soldato
How so, they want to be like Man United, raise the profile by any means, Man United did they same thing back in the 90s came out with silly comments, why do you think they ended up with so many fans worldwide.

Because their actual fans (i.e. before the last 2 and a half years) never stopped going on about all the United out of towners and plastic fans, and now they are actively drumming up the same support with one of the most poorly written and embarrassing articles you will ever read.

United have never done anything as daft as this, we let our club speak for itself.

Soldato
Rubbish - true Lennon was an aggressive player and is an equally aggressive manager, but the hate that is directed to him - comes from bitter and bigoted hooligans.

The fact that you seem to be trying to justify the actions of this "fan" - seems a little crazy to me.

It's not justified in the slightest, nobody should be subject the abuse he gets. I can't stand the man but he doesn't deserve to have his life threatened.

Still if he kept his head down and his mouth shut he wouldn't get anything like the amount hassle. Holding his hands up to his ears at Ibrox, his comments about Hearts - these are just the two most recent things he didn't need to do. Doing them just keeps fanning the flames and eventually certain morons are going to do something like what happened tonight. He's his own worst enemy at times.

Soldato
Drunkenmaster has made it onto Youtube :eek:

I cant link it because of the language involved but just search 'Football fan loses the plot - Arsenal vs. Newcastle 4-4'

Calm down DM it's only a game :p

Associate
For those thinking we should cash in on Cesc, he's made 303 appearances. Through assists and scoring himself, he's responsible for 157 goals. Around half, Barca are mad for only offering £35m and I damn well hope our board realise that.
If you're going on those stats, shouldn't they have offered less than £35m since I assume Villa's stats are far superior to even Fabregrassyknees and the fee involved for him was very similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom