The Batman (Matt Reeves)

Soldato
OP
That they're ticking all the right boxes. Only box I can see that they've ticked is, it's definitely batman.

Key words were "so far", as in we don't have a lot to go on. But what we can see/hear is the casting, choice of director, design choice for the suit, first impressions of the score etc. And while I'm still very sceptical and fully expect them to mess it up, I don't think they've done it yet.

Soldato
Director...im not sure yet, made one good POTA movie, found the third a chore to get through. I did like Cloverfield though.

Good choice of Batman/Bruce Wayne, Pattinson has proved himself capable since Twilight. Supporting cast seems solid as well.

Excellent suit design, good jaw, lol.

However it's WB, they'll somehow screw it up, Joker was the exception.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
That bat suit just doesn't look right.

Why couldn't they just use the bat suit that Ben affleck was using. Liked that suit

Soldato
Yeah, that looks far worse in the flesh (and in the daylight).

That's not how it will look in the movie though. Just look at the behind the scenes footage of other comic book movies and pay close attention to what the costumes look like in photos versus what they look like in the finished movie once they've gone through post-production.

Soldato
Everyone slated Ben Afleck when it was announced he was to be The Batman, I don't think he was that bad tbh, and as much as I don't go for the whole shiny twinkly vampire thing, I'll give Robert Patterson benefit of the doubt...
Big shoes to fill from the Nolan Trilogy though..

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Yet another DC yawn, even wonder woman was let down by one of of the worst villains in movie history.

Titans is the best thing to come out of it.

They are best left as stand alone movies without trying to link it all together like marvell have done.

Back
Top Bottom