The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

looks like a nice update,

everyone show your colour schemes ;)

- Looks like closing from a game is much quicker. (Not sure about loading)
- The HUD customization can be previewed whilst still in the menu, so you don't have to exit out to see what your changes have done which is nice.

Just had a quick mess around, still looks a bit purple than pink.

sfvXoMil.png.jpg
gVZKKMol.png.jpg

I just want something that is "noticeable" and easy to see/read with just a quick glance but at the same time not distracting.

Will probably wait and see what xfactor goes with as I like his settings for the friendly/enemy health bars etc.

Will have a play around tonight when I get home, the brighter and more pink and vibrant the better.

Outside lane on lockers should be easier to see if you are hitting anyone know!

I just want something that is "noticeable" and easy to see/read with just a quick glance but at the same time not distracting.

Will probably wait and see what xfactor goes with as I like his settings for the friendly/enemy health bars etc.

i left all mine alone. :p . you don't want glarey **** in your eyes ;).

For christ sake don't get yourself suspended again!

How easy are the options to change them in Settings? The last patch had 9billion options for transparency fo battlepicks etc - bloody overkill!

For christ sake don't get yourself suspended again!

How easy are the options to change them in Settings? The last patch had 9billion options for transparency fo battlepicks etc - bloody overkill!

Expect to spend hour or two tweaking them, its not that its complicated more of the sheer amount of what you can change.

So much pink - looks much easier to the Jet HUD.

Question my hank hit marker is pink also, not sure which option this was that I changed, any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom