The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Caporegime
Hit reg is a heck of a lot better now, it just feels amazing! It seems a bit of for longer range engagements though.

Although getting very bad stuttering/lag every few seconds now...

Soldato
Seems like a good improvement for those on crappy connections. I think they also need to look at server optimization - working with server providers to improve performance. I don't think it's a coincidence that the CTE always feels a lot smoother than retail despite many of the netcode improvements having already been patched.

Caporegime
Iirc your on virgin for your net connection Nexus, been working next door to their office in belfast. Could always pop a brick through their window with a complaint letter attached to it for you.:D

hehe please do, a simple **** you with my thinkbroadband graph will do :D

Soldato
I would be interested to know if the netcode differences make any difference when tanking Nexus? Presumably the feedback from zoomed HMG/Sabot should be a little better? I.e., shells go where they are intended to?

Soldato
Had a really quick game and just like the CTE, inf gameplay is so much better. :D

- More fluid, much more snappier (better than BF3 level)
- Love the red hitmarkers (more feedback to players)
- Footsteps are OP (I love it)
- My SLI usage has gone up to around 70-80% from 55% MAX before the patch.

I'm happy that DICE LA will continue to support this game during 2015 and even after Hardline is out.

I hope the CTE is used to improve BF4 and BF5. Now get that headglitch fix in soon LA. :D

Additionally I hope the killcam is addressed whereby it breaks down how damage was dealt (like Battlenonsense showed in one of his videos)

Overall great patch and something in there to satisfy everyone. I didn't notice any difference to the SRAW though :confused:

I missed this post. Very glad regarding the inf improvements! Thanks for the update.

Caporegime
Well I just tried Battlefield 4 on the external USB HD, not only did it take 5 mins to load each map but it was a stuttery mess when you first play and it seems like not all the textures are loaded in properly :p

Feels wrong hah

Caporegime
Only had a brief play tonight, hampered by lag as usual. Liking the hud customization so far. Just gotta tweak it a bit for hit/kill markings. Using red for infantry play as I reckon it will stand out better on a wide range of maps.

Caporegime
I would be interested to know if the netcode differences make any difference when tanking Nexus? Presumably the feedback from zoomed HMG/Sabot should be a little better? I.e., shells go where they are intended to?

Only did a bit of tanking/aa tonight and it seemed better to me but need to play more to confirm.

The hit reg. for infy is MUCH better though :cool: Taking on 3+ guys is a lot easier now.

Last edited:
Soldato
The hit reg. for infy is MUCH better though :cool: Taking on 3+ guys is a lot easier now.

yeah can totally relate :rolleyes: :(.

Last game was epic having stolen the opposite teams AA and tank we sat on the hill with both AAs and tanks and camped until the admin threw a bitch fit and killed up.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well I just tried Battlefield 4 on the external USB HD, not only did it take 5 mins to load each map but it was a stuttery mess when you first play and it seems like not all the textures are loaded in properly :p

Feels wrong hah

Well that was expected...I would recommend mx100 256gb...

Soldato
yeah can totally relate :rolleyes: :(.

Last game was epic having stolen the opposite teams AA and tank we sat on the hill with both AAs and tanks and camped until the admin threw a bitch fit and killed up.

You better post some of those pictures you took there....you cempin ******

Soldato
We camped well until the admin had his hissy fit. Maybe me shooting him with a tank shell when he was typing exasperated the issue :D.

Back
Top Bottom