The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

V_R

V_R

Soldato
You mean Tank? Looking at the SS's above would that come under vehicle?

I finish in a bit so will be having a mess later this evening. :D

Soldato
A bit late to the party but I had some time so I have decided to clean my PC table and post some pictures.... /hate on

It may look untidy with the cables but there is an power extension underneath the table so the cables are coming from there the long cable is from joystick so I can move him around bkTbokal.jpg
aNizL3Kl.jpg
5rP97M8l.jpg
mdBetaUl.jpg

this is how it looks like when I am not trying to impress ppl :D

Soldato
So much pink - looks much easier to the Jet HUD.

Question my hank hit marker is pink also, not sure which option this was that I changed, any ideas?

Hitmarkers in tank and jet/heli is the same as the hud color, so if your tank is red hitmarkers will have same color.

Underboss
Whats in the red bottle SmartKa? That those metabolism booster things?

Yeah I meant tank not hank lol

Hmm my HUD was pink but with black hitmarkers, messed around now they are pink also lol

Attack heli seems much more responsive, did a barrel roll earlier - much fun.

Soldato
Whats in the red bottle SmartKa? That those metabolism booster things?

Yeah I meant tank not hank lol

Hmm my HUD was pink but with black hitmarkers, messed around now they are pink also lol

Attack heli seems much more responsive, did a barrel roll earlier - much fun.

The kill hitmarkers you can change color of those so maybe there somewhere ?

Its some multivitamins from holland&berret Radiance they are called

Caporegime
What about the collision stuff guys? Something that affected bf3 a lot and was never fixed. Downloading the update now, but on my spud speed connection it's gonna take a while.

Soldato
is everyone else getting the "battlefield 4 has stopped working" message pop up at the end of the round when you quit and leave the server? It does it all the time for me now, never did that before so it must be something to do with this update I'm guessing. No crashes during the rounds, just when leaving the server after round finishes.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I'm still getting that. Used to get it on old patch as well though.

I notice they still havent fixed platoons yet.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Community Map Project Poll

Through internal meetings, we’ve identified popular concepts, grouped them up, and ended up with this top three:

Jungle
Desert
Mountain
It’s time to make your voice heard in the first official community decision for this map! Hit the link below to access the poll and pick your favorite setting from our top three.

https://sv.surveymonkey.com/r/Community-Map-Poll-1

Soldato
That 295 is nice :D Are the health pack changes good? Can I start playing assault again?

Health pack now starts healing instantly unless you are taking dmg, suppression doesn't effect it anymore. so yes pls start, and respads on number one ! :p

im loving red for headhsots, blue for hit marker and yellow for kill. Looks boss

Gives you more info, good stuff

collision is still in :D wouldn't be battlefield :D

Smrtka nice to see another joystick user :D

Yes been using it since bf3....some people here can tell tales how I can ram heli to a tall building even while playing maps without buildings...I am magic...

Sorted now have a red HUD and pink hit marker in the Vehicles!

Looking forward to some games tonight now.

how did you get pink hitmarkers ?

Forest pls !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom