The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
I was testing my 1070 on bf yesterday and it was nice :) but my sniping is off by a mile, long time no play takes its toll

Yup, and that's assuming you haven't joined a dodgy server. At my age I find if I play every night it takes ~1/2 a round to warm up at the beginning of the evening. Don't play for a week, and it's 2-3 rounds..

How is the 1070 then?

Man of Honour
I was testing my 1070 on bf yesterday and it was nice :) but my sniping is off by a mile, long time no play takes its toll

If you haven't played in awhile you might be used to the old zeroing - sniper rifles now default for 100m for some reason.

EDIT: Hmm reading up on it seems they changed mare's leg to 100m default zeroing at the same time no wonder my aim has always been a little off with it.

Last edited:
Underboss
OA is what £4? Like the price of the old PC gamer mags back in the day.

I bought if for a month for fifa, got to trial a whole game before I decided. It's worth it imo but not something I would pay out for every month/yearly.

Soldato
OA is what £4? Like the price of the old PC gamer mags back in the day.

I bought if for a month for fifa, got to trial a whole game before I decided. It's worth it imo but not something I would pay out for every month/yearly.

Basically this, and unlike the PC mags your not relying on reviewer to determine if the game is any good. When you combine it with the other games you can access, the £4 is not too bad. Also as you get a 10% discount with origin if you buy the game through them you will get the majority of the £4 back.

Underboss
It's a good thing that I am not even tempted to buy the game then isn't it :D :p

Besides the game will probably be dead by xmas anyway :p

Lies, every post in #1 by you contains a phrase similar too "If they fix x,y,z then maybe :D:D"

You know full well if the launch is great and the game is fun you'll want to buy it.

Soldato
Basically this, and unlike the PC mags your not relying on reviewer to determine if the game is any good. When you combine it with the other games you can access, the £4 is not too bad. Also as you get a 10% discount with origin if you buy the game through them you will get the majority of the £4 back.

That's the thing, I can do the £4 but can't do the game immediately.

Caporegime
Lies, every post in #1 by you contains a phrase similar too "If they fix x,y,z then maybe :D:D"

You know full well if the launch is great and the game is fun you'll want to buy it.

The problem is the stuff I want fixed/changed won't happen. It isn't in their interests to do those changes as the game won't be casual enough then.

TBF though, I can live with most of the changes just as I have done with battlefront but not with the sniper class as it is, that for me is the biggest deal breaker.

My hope now relies on server options and server owners.

Back
Top Bottom