The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't most people rush for flags as soon as they get in game, isn't that the point of conquest? :p

hehe true, unfortunately in pub, more rush for the roof tops! :p

but not like CFA and GC, they are very coordinated, have the squads setup so that each squad automatically knows which flag they're targeting and how to get there as quick as possible.

i.e. I played a siege round with them and you had one guy going for the E flag on the jetski and as soon as he arrived safely, they would squad bomb on him and delay the enemy team from pushing forward, whilst someone else takes the jeep to get the D flag and of course the transport heli to C and the tanks push straight forward to the enemy base and let the infantry get A and B flags, flags all capped and base rape within 2 minutes + they are all very good players individually so essentially it is virtually impossible to break out from the base and cap flags.

Also did something similar on dawnbreaker.

That is what separates the men from the boys i.e. pro VS pub :p

edit:

also you will never see these guys camping on roofs, aa parked in base or ****ing around in general.

Last edited:
I wouldn't class that as pro by any stretch of the imagination to be honest, just common sense.

True but we never do it because we don't take the game anywhere as seriously as them, that is what I am getting at :p

So if ocuk are wanting to go "semi" competitive we would need to get into the habit of doing stuff like that.

I wouldn't class that as pro by any stretch of the imagination to be honest, just common sense.

Agree. But you'd be surprised how many pub players congregate to cap the nearest objective first. On dawn breaker i'd rush to C straight away in my jeep but with no backup it's a pointless exercise.

Just watched lvlcap's video on less is more and agree with everything except:

That video is just drivel tbh.

He effectively spends the whole video moaning about why BF4 isn't bad company 2.

His views don't represent that of the community, because jets and commander mode were some of the most requested things when BF3 came round.

He then proposes to get rid of all of the equipment and just leave guns.

Stuff like the UCAV is great for when you just want to have fun. Its a great tool are dealing with those pesky roof top camping snipers, or that helicopter that is hovering above your heli spawn on siege of shanghai.

But u whine like a little bitch and criticise or put a sly dig into a sentance everytime its mentioned by anybody.... = u a hater

Lol how old are you? If you took the time to read and engaged your brain you'd find that "whining" is actually laughing at people who call themselves 'pro' or 'semi pro'. Seeing as they don't earn a wage from it (and in some cases make no money at all), by default they are not professional players.

You would also know, having read previous posts that I'm actually a big fan of competitive gameplay.

Last edited:
I noticed you have been playing some bf 3 recently westie, I'll have to join you some time for some jet action! You will need to protect me though! :D

That video is just drivel tbh.

He effectively spends the whole video moaning about why BF4 isn't bad company 2.

His views don't represent that of the community, because jets and commander mode were some of the most requested things when BF3 came round.

He then proposes to get rid of all of the equipment and just leave guns.

Stuff like the UCAV is great for when you just want to have fun. Its a great tool are dealing with those pesky roof top camping snipers, or that helicopter that is hovering above your heli spawn on siege of shanghai.

I don't like how he goes on about the weapon balance in this game, sounds like he wants things to go back to bf 3 way again i.e. to have just 1-5 weapons that are OP, which everyone uses...

TBH, the only people that really seem to care about jets and commander mode are the BF 2 veterans (a particular niche these days), watching some of the latest videos about bc 2 and why it was so good (in response to DICE saying they don't know why people liked BC 2 so much, which in itself shows that there is demand for a bad company 3)

People seem to hate the commander mode in this game with the constant UAV scan etc. though.

I do like a lot of the new stuff in bf 4, especially flash bangs, which I have recently started using but an awful lot of the new items really aren't utilised much, if at all i.e. that anti explosion device.

UCAV can be handy but it is one of those things which can be extremely annoying if you are on the receiving end of it i.e. xfactor uploaded a video of him spamming it the other day and I know fine well that I would have rage quit within 5 minutes :p

Regarding BC 2 compared to bf 3/4, a lot of your other youtubers like matimo, xfactor, shosho [who has played every single BF game] etc. seem to much prefer bc 2 still, the key word they always use is "fun". Also, when you look at youtube videos, the comments seem to prefer bc 2 to bf 3 and 4.

I really would love to go back to bc 2 but the game is so dead now (at least for hardcore mode) :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom