The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have an AMD equilvalent to shadowplay and geforce now, AMD gaming evolved/raptr:

http://raptr.com/amd

I haven't bothered with it, but apparently it is pretty good last time I checked.

I prefer to manually tweak my game settings to get the very best quality but also good performance and no interest in recording gameplay footage (cba with editing and adding more storage drives). Heck, the only thing I have installed on my PC for GPU stuff is just the AMD display driver! :p

You have an AMD equilvalent to shadowplay and geforce now, AMD gaming evolved/raptr:

http://raptr.com/amd

I haven't bothered with it, but apparently it is pretty good last time I checked.

I prefer to manually tweak my game settings to get the very best quality but also good performance and no interest in recording gameplay footage (cba with editing and adding more storage drives). Heck, the only thing I have installed on my PC for GPU stuff is just the AMD display driver! :p

Can't stand Raptr, just felt like bloatware when I had AMD. Haven't tried the new AMD recording software though, but I can't see it topping Shadowplay tbh. So easy to set up and use it's unreal, a 4 year old could do it. Just choose a quality preset (or custom), point to video save location, done. :)

I'm sure DG has hours of 'epic' mortar kills recorded using his superior fraps

Well if you are going to record mortar kills, only the best will suffice. I mean, perfect quality isn't quite up to it IMO.

CBA last night so sat on the sofa watching Band Of Brothers in HD.

Thats 2 nights running I have said I'll be on but havne't made it. Will try again tonight.

You missed some epic HALO parachute fails :o

I am rubbish at rogue transmission, I just seem to get shot from every direction every time I spawn.
Wasn't much better at domination on the MLG server TBH.

Can't stand Raptr, just felt like bloatware when I had AMD. Haven't tried the new AMD recording software though, but I can't see it topping Shadowplay tbh. So easy to set up and use it's unreal, a 4 year old could do it. Just choose a quality preset (or custom), point to video save location, done. :)

the AMD version is exactly the same, tried it on a 7850 and it does the job, the only downside when i tried to run it on bf4 it didn't want to work with mantle engaged, swapped to dx and it worked fine.

Last edited:
You missed some epic HALO parachute fails :o

I am rubbish at rogue transmission, I just seem to get shot from every direction every time I spawn.
Wasn't much better at domination on the MLG server TBH.

Me: Oh Hazard what killed you?
Hazard: Nobody I didn't activate my parachute in time...

A few minutes later...

Me: What got you this time?
Hazard: Nothing, I forgot to open my parachute in time again.

Epic skills :p

It's easy to look like a cheat on metro, you get to know the angles of every corner and where people are likely to be camping. That's without explosives which take it to a whole new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom